Julia's Book Cover

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought it was a novel too? :confused:
So she's afraid of getting old? Aren't we all? I would rather stay fresh and glam than be a wrinkly, miserable, frumpy old woman any day. She's not prancing around in ridiculous lace mini dresses and over the knee boots, she dresses appropriately for her age.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

She would wear the Boots if she could get them over her high insteps and dancers calves lol x

Why doesn't she just use the picture from the Q tv guide. It's already air-brushed. lol . 101 chapters. At what, two pages a chapter? Hardly going to be a DoorStop.

She says she'll keep us posted about the first air date. Deffo to be sold on Q then. Bet BB is wetting himself in anticipation.

That peach dress was the worst of the lot! The blog says she'll let us know when it's going to air. Looks like an "exclusive to QVC" then. My guess is that it's self-published at a fairly small outlay which she'll recoup from the sales on Q. Or maybe more likely that Q have funded the entire exercise. I think it's called a "vanity project"?

I do think Julia is great but a book? Nah.

She is hardly flashing cleavage, all 3 images are perfectly respectable and 99.9 percent of book covers featuring the author will be photoshopped. I like the middle one best though she looks lovely in all three.

I also think she will have had an interesting life, she was a dancer travelling the world and also hostess on TV game shows long before QVC came along.

I wont be buying it but wish Julia well.

That peach dress was the worst of the lot! The blog says she'll let us know when it's going to air. Looks like an "exclusive to QVC" then. My guess is that it's self-published at a fairly small outlay which she'll recoup from the sales on Q. Or maybe more likely that Q have funded the entire exercise. I think it's called a "vanity project"?
Perfect for Miss Ego.

I also think she will have had an interesting life, she was a dancer travelling the world and also hostess on TV game shows long before QVC came along.
Dancer travelling the world is a rather embellished description for a brief stint as a cruise ship hoofer and if her attempts at Zumba are anything to go by not a very good hoofer at that. A few appearances as one of the female stooges on The Price Is Right is hardly a glittering tv career either but I expect Piggy has bigged it all up and has become the 'other Julia Roberts'.....in her own mind that is. :rolleyes:

By the way it is petty to be openly correcting spelling, as it comes accross as pedantic and trying to make the person look stupid, when in fact they are not, they are posting bleary eyed having just woken up, and only trying to have a bit of fun. I don't spell check my posts, I do it on an iphone and end up all fingers and thumbs anyway. It's petty, you clearly catch my drift.
All I 'catch' WG is your rather ott explanation for your poor spelling. I wasn't trying to make you look stupid, you'd already managed that yourself.

Dancer travelling the world is a rather embellished description for a brief stint as a cruise ship hoofer and if her attempts at Zumba are anything to go by not a very good hoofer at that. A few appearances as one of the female stooges on The Price Is Right is hardly a glittering tv career either but I expect Piggy has bigged it all up and has become the 'other Julia Roberts'.....in her own mind that is. :rolleyes:

I like Julia but your posts do make me laugh Pinkpussycat.

I've just caught up with this thread.
All I can say is oh dear :mysmilie_853: poor Julia.
She's either incredibly vain and fishing for compliments to boost her ego or so terribly insecure she has to fish for compliments to make her feel that that the viewers love her.
Why can she not just accept that she's a good looking middle aged woman who is spreading a bit and be happy with who she is?! It all comes across as rather pathetic in a supposedly mature professional woman.

I'm waiting for the One Woman Show...... A musical of course. Title: Julia!

Juliea's part. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4-L6rEm0rnY. While I recline on Kelly Hoppen bedding, wearing dream keeper fairy..something nice ness :) slow cooker braising Charlie's hands, Craig lining up my ornaments in 3's, while giving some to my neighbours. I will share a 'fag' with AD while taping up Debbie's finger. Can't wait. :)

I'm waiting for the One Woman Show...... A musical of course. Title: Julia!

I heard she's doing the screen version first with plans to launch in the west end afterwards.
Apparently 'I'm Julia Roberts, I'm a size small and have dancer's calves' is the working title at the mo!
Clearly the launch will be a red carpet event where guests are only allowed to wear purple and toe posts!

Latest posts

Back