Judith Ripka

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was going to get this but yesterday my lovely local council decided to change the parking fee in the car park from 90p for up to 2 hours to 90p for up to 1 hour and I didn't see a sign saying it had changed. I got a £30.00 fine or £60.00 if its not paid within 28 days. I was not a happy bunny. So bang goes the ring. Just as well as judging by some of the comments its a bit naff. I still quite like it though. Oh well I will wait to see what we have got on the TSV front toniught.

i quite fancied ordering the long necklace and the round pendant (sold as separate items) but after seeing the price of over £200 for both together, i have changed my mind, after all they are only sterling silver and diamonique! :rain:

Those are the two items I put on cheque hold Athena69 so great minds think alike. :) Don't know whether I can justify spending that much on silver and diamoneeeeeek though as I am waiting for a pair of 18ct w/g gold Ripka earrings to arrive from the US. :pPC:

I'm pretty sure i've seen the 18ct gold £6,000 version of this ring(the TSV)adorning Laura Geller's hand.

Have a look next time she's here.

Am still deliberating bout the TSV,have it on cheque hold.I do love hearts and I like all the rope detail around it,soooooooooo???

I'll know for sure in a couple of hours.:flower:

The ring has great reviews on QVC US website. I think it is quite nice and a great price compared to the Tova ring.

I want it, I want it sooo bad but I want BE and LD tonight. Must pay parking fine,mustn't buy TSV.

I'm going for it.I like it enough.The reason for my deliberation is that I have too many rings and I get bored easily,i'm afraid this may end up in my jewelery mountain.

I will wear it solidly for 20 odd days or so and if I still love it after that time,it's a keeper,if not i'll send it back.
Seemples!:nod:

Well, I haven't gone foe the TSV but I have gone on waitlist for the heart charm ring. I have short smallish fingers so I thought the TSV may be a bit too big for me. At least I won't have to pay straight away for it and it may suit me better.

I'm pretty sure i've seen the 18ct gold £6,000 version of this ring(the TSV)adorning Laura Geller's hand.

Have a look next time she's here.

Am still deliberating bout the TSV,have it on cheque hold.I do love hearts and I like all the rope detail around it,soooooooooo???

I'll know for sure in a couple of hours.:flower:

go for it and treat yourself, you could class it as one of lifes little luxurys and pretend it's the one laura gellar wears! :flower:

The ring arrived today.So far I like it a like it a lot.It's a lot smaller than I anticipated and i'm usually good at guestimating the size of QVC jewelry,anyway i'm actually glad it's smaller than I expected.

It's very comfortable and non-garish looking.:up2:

Inside Judith Ripkas name is stamped...and I course was looking for the obligatory"China" stamp..........but instead I found one which reads "Thailand",which makes a refreshing change and makes me feel somewhat better about the ring.

Anyway today is the first day of my "test drive",i'll see how I feel in a week.:flower:

I ordered the little heart charm ring and it arrived today. The quality is excellent - and the fit (mine's an N) is perfect. It is very comfy to wear and stacks with my one diamond ring (teeny tiny diamonds on twisted wires) perfectly. I was very unsure which one to go for - didn't want the TSV because I have a really large, sparkly Katja Von Wilke ring already and even I couldn't justify having two so similar! Who else bought from the range, have they arrived and what do you think?

I ordered the little heart charm ring and it arrived today. The quality is excellent - and the fit (mine's an N) is perfect. It is very comfy to wear and stacks with my one diamond ring (teeny tiny diamonds on twisted wires) perfectly. I was very unsure which one to go for - didn't want the TSV because I have a really large, sparkly Katja Von Wilke ring already and even I couldn't justify having two so similar! Who else bought from the range, have they arrived and what do you think?

What's it like sizewise Nicky-J? Did you order your size or, like some of the US stuff did you need to go up a size? I ordered the TSV in L and M as I wasn't sure. I've found with the wider style rings I need to go up a size, but am curious whether the Ripka range is 'true'.

Thanks,
Twinklette x

What's it like sizewise Nicky-J? Did you order your size or, like some of the US stuff did you need to go up a size? I ordered the TSV in L and M as I wasn't sure. I've found with the wider style rings I need to go up a size, but am curious whether the Ripka range is 'true'.

Thanks,
Twinklette x

Well weirdly over the last year all my normal O-size rings have become a bit loose (I have lost weight but I didn't think that would affect my fingers). So the last few ring I have bought have been an N. I would say that they are 'truer to size' (to quote a fave QVC phrase) than the Tacori, which I found a wee bit close fitting. The inside is remarkably smooth and well finished too.

couldn't resist this tsv, and am i pleased that i didn't! it really is quite a beautiful ring. not as chunky as i expected and true to size.

i wonder if her other pieces are of the same quality? :flower:

I purchased this ring as well and really glad I did as it is beautiful. Not as big as I thought it was going to be. Perfect.

I received my ring today and it is gorgeous, the quality is brilliant. It is finished underneath and not cut out like a lot of rings.
I much prefer this to the Tova TSV which was far to big and the sizing was out.

Latest posts

Back