Judith Ripka

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just looking through the TV guide they put in with your purchases and at the bottom of this weeks page there is a pic of a Judith Ripka heart ring the same as QVC-US.

Item No 692396 (No price )

maybe this is the TSV No. as the usual
"We are sorry" notice comes up when you try to look at it.

Wow that's a seriously ornate ring! Me likey!

I hate fake diamonds though,not coz i'm a snob,I think diamonique can look great,I hate them coz I don't want anyone to mistake me for rich and try and mug me or something.
However,if this ring is in the region of £27-£30,i'll get it coz the work is beautiful,however if it's a penny above that,Ripka and QVC can shove it!

i think with the exchange rate it will be £40 or more

Forget it then,that's another rip off for those of us on this side of the pond.The yanks are paying in the region of 25-27 pounds for it and we're expected to pay £40???

Not worth it,specially as it will most likely have a stamp inside it which reads"China".

one thing leads to another....

I followed your link, Bags, then saw AK's link to her visit to Scotland with Suzy B........ read that and discovered that the Perthshire house Suzy B had hired to celebrate her (new?) hubby's birthday,( complete with AK and her partner and 18 other chums!!) was a house that was once owned by the family of a friend of mine! I've been having quite a few of these "small world" moments this evening...... I'm beginning to think someone has washed the world with all the rain we've been having.... and now it has shrunk! :thinking2::tongue2:

BTW, SCW did give the item links.... ages ago in this thread... like he said! :hi:

I followed your link, Bags, then saw AK's link to her visit to Scotland with Suzy B........ read that and discovered that the Perthshire house Suzy B had hired to celebrate her (new?) hubby's birthday,( complete with AK and her partner and 18 other chums!!) was a house that was once owned by the family of a friend of mine! I've been having quite a few of these "small world" moments this evening...... I'm beginning to think someone has washed the world with all the rain we've been having.... and now it has shrunk! :thinking2::tongue2:

BTW, SCW did give the item links.... ages ago in this thread... like he said! :hi:

Well I never small world isn't it.
I read about her trip before she seemed very impressed with the place.

:bear:

Judith Ripka Diamonique SS 0.5ct tw Pave Signature Heart Ring
Item Number: 692396
QVC Price £33.00
Today's Special Value Price £27.53
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95

Make a style statement with this bold Diamonique heart ring from leading designer Judith Ripka. It's crafted from cool sterling silver and boasts a heart design encrusted with 18 sparkling round-cut Diamonique stones (1.8mm - 2mm). Beautiful rope detailing gives the piece a luxurious designer-style finish. The head of the ring measures about 14.5mm and the band tapers to a 3mm shank. This ring is the signature piece of Judith Ripka's stunning collection, and it stands out as being elegant yet fashion forward. Total equivalent diamond weight: 0.5 carats.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.692396

not as dear as what i was thinking it would be

I'm sure it will sell very well, sure plenty will love it.
Though it's not for me, thank goodness we all aren't the same I prefer something with cleaner lines and plain in design.

:star:

Judith Ripka Diamonique SS 0.5ct tw Pave Signature Heart Ring
Item Number: 692396
QVC Price £33.00
Today's Special Value Price £27.53
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95

Make a style statement with this bold Diamonique heart ring from leading designer Judith Ripka. It's crafted from cool sterling silver and boasts a heart design encrusted with 18 sparkling round-cut Diamonique stones (1.8mm - 2mm). Beautiful rope detailing gives the piece a luxurious designer-style finish. The head of the ring measures about 14.5mm and the band tapers to a 3mm shank. This ring is the signature piece of Judith Ripka's stunning collection, and it stands out as being elegant yet fashion forward. Total equivalent diamond weight: 0.5 carats.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.692396

not as dear as what i was thinking it would be

That's a price I am comfortable with,it's at the lower end of my guestimate.

Thanks for the info SCW.

Well this ring is certainly not setting the world on fire,none of the sizes went limited in either of the hours.

Maybe they have about 5,000 of them for this launch,considering they sold 64,000 when it was a TSV in the States.

There were some beautiful pieces in that first hour though,the charm bracelet,the earrings with circles...am still deliberating re:the ring.

This ring is so artificial and cheap looking on the screen, it almost defies description!

There is no sparkle its just totally flat, it looks like any piece of costume jewellry you can pick up at Topshop for £5-£10, well it would be if it was fashionable :crap: :sick:

Far too ornate. I do really think America and European tastes in jewellery are very different. They love the bigger and the bolder and most here in UK/Europe don't. I could see the Russain nuvo riche loving this style.

Now there was a small three stone ring I quite liked but read the reviewers on QVC US and they weren't good. So killed that lemming. Which is now in the bin. I do like the real stones bracelets she does for QVC US but they would be too expensive I think for us here.

Latest posts

Back