Jilly H on the Lulu Guiness show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

While on the topic of ridiculous ideas the other Lulu is on now suggesting that we buy a skin care set of around £30 and have it as a "just in case" present for someone who pops round and you have forgotten to get them anything.

"it's the gift of good skin" says Lu in her blended accent of Scotland and L A and has been "holding me together for 15 years"

The other day Ali Young suggested a Decleor product if you are "buying a present for someone you don't know"! I guess she means if you don't know their likes and dislikes too well. There again it was an anti-ageing product and, unless I had requested it, anyone giving me an anti-ageing product for Christmas would need a nice King's Realm steak for their black eye.

While on the topic of ridiculous ideas the other Lulu is on now suggesting that we buy a skin care set of around £30 and have it as a "just in case" present for someone who pops round and you have forgotten to get them anything.

"it's the gift of good skin" says Lu in her blended accent of Scotland and L A and has been "holding me together for 15 years"

Skin care holding her together for the last 15 years? I think that award goes to her plastic surgeon.

Latest posts

Back