Jill Goldsmith

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Ive just read on FB that Jill died last week after a short illness :(, Jill was one of the best guests Qvc has ever had , it seems so unfair, I hope she gets a mention on air. Thoughts are with her friends and family :( RIP x

Ive just read on FB that Jill died last week after a short illness :(, Jill was one of the best guests Qvc has ever had , it seems so unfair, I hope she gets a mention on air. Thoughts are with her friends and family :( RIP x

A lovely lady. I missed her greatly, as the font of all knowledge, regarding molton brown. Thoughts and prayers with her loved ones.

So sorry to hear of her death. A genuinely beautiful lady who knew her products and was a real inspiration of how to be a brand ambassador.

How sad, I agree she was one of the best guests.

She was already a loss to QVC and Molton Brown; sorry to read this sad news. Met and chatted with her in a ladies loo once and she was friendly and genuine and funny. So sad for her family and friends. I doubt QVC will mention her passing; they rarely do once someone has left.

The Q hasn't had Jill on it's radar since she left. But it does this with most who depart.

That's so sad. She was one of my favourite guests - condolences to her family and friends.

What a terrible shame. She was a real asset to MB and to QVC, one of the "old school" guests and presenters who knew how to sell without us being aware that's what they were doing. Nowadays they use the sledgehammer approach ! Wonder which is the more profitable for Q ?

Sad news indeed. I use to enjoy listening to her, and agree she was an excellent brand ambassador. RIP Jill.

That's really sad. I was only talking about her with a friend the other day saying how we miss her doing MB. I think she was working for Christian Dior latterly. Thoughts are with her family. She couldn't have been very old.

I found her profile on LinkedIn and Jill Goldsmith was indeed Director of Education and Training at Christian Dior from January 2014. One little gem of info says she was the first guest to hit £1million sales in an hour, that's quite some achievement.
RIP Jill Goldsmith.

Latest posts

Back