Jill Franks looking haggard

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Reading this just made me imagine them trying to get us to believe it's the new fashion to have extreme pubic hair. 'Revitabush'.

I bet they have already brainstormed the idea. LOL

I bet Sarah Griffths would be the first to go for it.

Probably not particularly on topic with the thread but that's how my mind was working and thought some of you may giggle at the idea.

Not sure I can imagine Joan Collins doing her own cut price version though. Not even if there is money to be made.

hahaha, 'Revitabush'
i hereby nominate this for hilarious idea/post of the year
boom tish !!!! :mysmilie_14:

But NO demonstrations pleeeeeeeeease, its bad enough seeing the soles of the feet of the models when having facials, so I'd rather not see any further up their body thank you very much !

Reading this just made me imagine them trying to get us to believe it's the new fashion to have extreme pubic hair. 'Revitabush'.

I bet they have already brainstormed the idea. LOL

I bet Sarah Griffths would be the first to go for it.

Probably not particularly on topic with the thread but that's how my mind was working and thought some of you may giggle at the idea.

Not sure I can imagine Joan Collins doing her own cut price version though. Not even if there is money to be made.

OMG this conjures up an horrendous mental picture. Whatever happened to the "personal health' shows they had with the pelvic floor taser and the Betty's Garden hair dye - it was called Taboo tools or similar.

OMG this conjures up an horrendous mental picture. Whatever happened to the "personal health' shows they had with the pelvic floor taser and the Betty's Garden hair dye - it was called Taboo tools or similar.

Oh YES! I remember that. Wasn't that the one with a false teeth jar disguised as a candle?! It once featured Claire Sutton demonstrating some incontinence knickers. Please don't misunderstand me - I'm not poking fun at people that suffer from those issues - but having Claire Sutton waxing lyrical in her baby voice about an absorbent lining and a deodorising core made me almost throw up! I personally wish they'd have put Jill Franks on that hour. I wonder if she'd have done her usual: "Ooh I simply couldn't LIVE without these!" "Even my girlfriend complimented me (GASP!)in the restaurant on the overall dryness (GASP!!) of my nether regions which are (GASP!) now as dry as an apricot." "Well done if you've got yours!"

I still enjoy the memories of watching the pelvic floor 'taser' with the demonstrator enthusing about how it gave women wonderful orgasms, and Charlie blushing scarlet and waiting for the floor to open up.

I still enjoy the memories of watching the pelvic floor 'taser' with the demonstrator enthusing about how it gave women wonderful orgasms, and Charlie blushing scarlet and waiting for the floor to open up.

Oh how BRILLIANT! I'm surprised nobody'd put a link up to that! I think I'd need to get the incontinence pants 'cos I'd probably wet myself laughing! I'm still remembering Claire Sutton when she said (whilst simultaneously sniffing a pair of plastic pants): "It's got quite a delicate lemon scent and it's not at all artificial!" I thought: "You're more artificial than that lemon scent, love!"

Did he say after about 20 seconds: "We're now down to LIMITED STOCK on this... fewer than 100 to go around...be very quick on the phones if you want yours!"

Did he say after about 20 seconds: "We're now down to LIMITED STOCK on this... fewer than 100 to go around...be very quick on the phones if you want yours!"

(I have just edited myself as i made a joke in very bad taste about Charlie, on an edible theme)

Last edited:
I don't know what it is about Jill. There are other guests and presenters who are very slim. Adele from SBC is very slim but looks great. Ali K is very slim too. Somehow Jill just looks painfully thin. Perhaps because she's taller and its more noticeable.

I don't know what it is about Jill. There are other guests and presenters who are very slim. Adele from SBC is very slim but looks great. Ali K is very slim too. Somehow Jill just looks painfully thin. Perhaps because she's taller and its more noticeable.

Jill is diddy - Ali K is way taller than her. Jill just looks tall because of her stratospheric heels/wedges. I think it is more about the way Jill chooses to dress compared to Ali K.

Look at Julia, she's a small and she doesn't look painfully thin like Jill.

I thought Jill looked nice last night on the Emu TSV launch. The blue top really complimented her skin tone and was just slightly off the shoulder rather than the whole shoulder cut out look she normally goes for. I really like her hair at the moment, its a lovely colour and looks really shiny. Now the silly fringe has grown out l think it looks very nice.

I'm usually a critic of Jill, however, I saw her on a show very recently and she looked lovely. Her make up was very pretty and her clothes fitted and suited her. On the other hand, I saw Jill on another show and both she and the guest were wearing one shoulder tops. WTF? They both looked hideous. Obviously all about the clothes and makeup.

CC

Latest posts

Back