Jason Vale Retro Slow Juicer TSV 27/9/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ideal World seem to be the customer panel for QVC, this is yet another product that was on IW first and they should be proud of themselves for finding these products first and showcasing these products that QVC have their eye on and want to poach.

Oh, juicers, when will this fad end. Just eat the goddamn fruit and veg as nature intended.

I think juicing is a great way of getting all the nutrients, vitamins and minerals into your system, minus the fibre.

They say you would have to eat about 6 apples today, to equal the same good-ness for you compared to just one apple say 40-50 years ago. And I know I dont fancy munching my way through 6apples a day! Juiced with a lemon tastes zestly good! Bish bash boosh job done and downed in 5 min. Yum!

Why do you need to eat 6 apples a day,they are full of natural sugar,I please myself what fruit and veg to eat.

I used to eat hardly any fruit and veg until I bought my Ninja blender, now I have at least 5 a day and it is delicious.

Mainly use mixed frozen berry fruit, also frozen strawberries, raspberries etc, (from Lidl) and Value frozen fruit from Tesco (apple, oranges, etc) and usually add carrots and any other veg I have to hand, plus a banana and some ginger.

Using the Ninja, you get ALL the goodness, including the fibre.

I have a juicer but find it a pain to clean and you don't get any of the fibre from what you put in it, I bought the nutribullet from ideal world and use it a lot, it's so easy to use/clean and does not take up a lot of room either, I do eat a fair amount of fruit and veg every day, but not the type that goes in my nutribullet like kale etc, and it makes a great breakfast/start to the day, now my juicer is stuck in the back of a cupboard doing nothing, like so many other kitchen gadgets I have bought in the past,

Hate the washing up bit too and the thought of it prevents me from juicing more.

Luckily I bought my juicer from Argos for £15. Used it about 5 times and then consigned it to the garage. I hated the waste and the washing up.

I got a cheap juicer too, it may have been from Lidl.

As above, used it a few times, got fed up of cleaning all the parts of it, and was throwing away more weight in waste than I was actually drinking.

It is now lost in the depths of Strato Towers, and will probably never be used again now I've got a Ninja.

I really think Juicers are old hat now , who can be bothered with the assembly and washing up of all the parts , i think products like the Nutribullet and Vitamix are the way forward.

And this another IW product coming to Q , Cant Qvc source there own products??

Another vote for the NutriNinja here. Easy to use, easy to clean and absolutely no waste. Jobs a good 'un.

I had phillips juicer pain in the rear end to clean sold it and eat fruit and veg as i wish now

A juicer is a one-way ticket to obesity and Type 2 diabetes. The fact that the 'fibre' is retained in some of them is irrelevant: juiced fruit and vegetables, whether juiced or nutriblasted, are not in any way comparable with whole fruits or vegetables. If you chuck a load of frozen berries and bananas into a nutribullet then from a blood sugar point of view you might as well have a can of coke.

As they say on the shows, 'do your own research'. Or ask a dietician...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back