Jade Troth is back

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

'IF' being the key word. I don't believe a word of it. That would equate to £47, 840 - and that's at £299. I'm fairly sure some went for around the £400+ mark.

Who has £47,840 of disposable money in their bank accounts in the current financial climate? Even if they were lucky enough to be in that situation, anyone with half a brain would surely get expert independent advice on how to invest it properly?
Yep, exactly that! When I calculated 160 snotty bangles at £299 a pop …. I don’t know what to believe either tbh🤷‍♀️
You would hope that it’s a lie… I want to, because the alternative is sheer madness. Yet, when I watch the overnight shows at weekends there is an occasional “load from code” for these horrors… I don’t know what to say

I think you said this in jest as you had a smiley face on the end - but this is exactly what they've done. I found some of the slippers on Temu that were identical - minus the pearl. To make them more 'exclusive' to Gemporia and to justify the additional price, they've simply slapped a pearl on.

Does anyone really care about having a pearl on SLIPPERS though? They'll get scratched, scuffed, possibly lost, etc.

A lot of the other stuff they do is Temu stuff too. They've just had their packaging customised (which the Chinese are happy to do if you bulk buy).
I did say it in jest in terms of “naturally coloured pearl” of course ! My apologies if it was in any way ambiguous, sorry.
They DID fix a Pearl on those slippers to make it KIMBIE 🤷‍♀️🤣
But here is the funny part… you posted about TEMU after Ellis was dancing around the studio 🤣💃in those slippers 🤣 asking stupid money for it.
I read your post and I checked TEMU…Such a great call! The slippers are absolutely identical and I bought a pair for me and all my loved ones …. I got a deal £ 3.67 a pair 🥰👍 minus the shitty Pearl and P&P. My feet, my family and my bank thank you 😘.

Yep, exactly that! When I calculated 160 snotty bangles at £299 a pop …. I don’t know what to believe either tbh🤷‍♀️
You would hope that it’s a lie… I want to, because the alternative is sheer madness.
Maybe they're going to sell them in their own shop? Especially if they live abroad...

It's possible that they bought some of the bangles for the family collection, but the rest of these items are for sale.

I did say it in jest in terms of “naturally coloured pearl” of course ! My apologies if it was in any way ambiguous, sorry.
They DID fix a Pearl on those slippers to make it KIMBIE 🤷‍♀️🤣
But here is the funny part… you posted about TEMU after Ellis was dancing around the studio 🤣💃in those slippers 🤣 asking stupid money for it.
I read your post and I checked TEMU…Such a great call! The slippers are absolutely identical and I bought a pair for me and all my loved ones …. I got a deal £ 3.67 a pair 🥰👍 minus the shitty Pearl and P&P. My feet, my family and my bank thank you 😘.
If you want the Pyjamas, they're also on Temu too ;-)

However, I'm afraid to say that although your Temi slippers may look identical, Gemporia's will be far superior.

Gemporia's come with the 'friend in your living room' pledge - so when you buy Gemporia's slippers, and you develop achy feet one day, you just have to ring customer services, and Jake Thompson will pop round to give your feet a soothing massage. The pearl comes complete with the Lynn Jinks guide to becoming immune to everything. Simply uncut the pearl from the slipper, stand on one leg, and balance the pearl on the tip of your nose, and rest assured that your feet will be immune from athletes foot, verucas, corns and calluses forever. And if that wasn't enough, rather than simply coming with an instruction sheet, your Gemporia slippers will come with an appointment with Dave Troth, where he will give you a special one-hour lecture on how your slippers work.

Gemporia's come with the 'friend in your living room' pledge - so when you buy Gemporia's slippers, and you develop achy feet one day, you just have to ring customer services, and Jake Thompson will pop round to give your feet a soothing massage. The pearl comes complete with the Lynn Jinks guide to becoming immune to everything. Simply uncut the pearl from the slipper, stand on one leg, and balance the pearl on the tip of your nose, and rest assured that your feet will be immune from athletes foot, verucas, corns and calluses forever. And if that wasn't enough, rather than simply coming with an instruction sheet, your Gemporia slippers will come with an appointment with Dave Troth, where he will give you a special one-hour lecture on how your slippers work.
Oooh dear... don't tell Vapid that... the phone lines will go into meltdown.... :) :p

Oooh dear... don't tell Vapid that... the phone lines will go into meltdown.... :) :p
I have now bought slippers for my family, next doors' family, the goldfish, and everyone I have ever met. Alive and dead.

I am sure that a combination of overpriced tatty slippers, being told total bollix by Witchy Lynn, a greasy massage from Tweedledee and being lectured at by Tweedledum Sloth for an hour would get corpses jumping out their graves, and lurching away as fast as they can manage.

It'd be like the anti-zombie apocalypse 🤢

Only on Planet Troth could this be called Emerald Green

200cts Type A Burmese Emerald Green Jadeite Bangle Approx 60mm

200cts Type A Burmese Emerald Green Jadeite Bangle Approx 60mm

£299.00

It's the same snot green as all his previous offerings.

Dave is back and on a show called ” Chinese New Year” !

He just sold Tigers Eye tiger carving £199 that according to him is ” ANATOMICALLY CORRECT, just look at the muscle definition and the wind through the fur ” and “the 60% of the value is in the quality of the carving“.

1) Colour me cynical, but looking at That Tiger me thinks that the tigers dad was a buffalo?

2) This Chinese New Year is a year of a Wooden Dragon? 2022 was the Year of a Tiger???🤷‍♀️🧐.
(maybe in the run to the New Year the petrol stations in China have run out of the Dragon Doodahs? 😂)

There is a carving sold on Aliexpress that looks more like a tiger to my eye😂 and at a quarter of the price.

Attachments

• 22900ADA-09AA-4F7C-AEC7-109F301AA841.png
    22900ADA-09AA-4F7C-AEC7-109F301AA841.png
    629.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 52663C42-B0E1-499E-95E5-8C5861262C49.jpeg
    52663C42-B0E1-499E-95E5-8C5861262C49.jpeg
    69.1 KB · Views: 18
Oh wow, when you think things can’t get anymore ridiculous!

Dave is selling a box ( classy cardboard for your pleasure) of 12 pieces of Jade “carvings of the Chinese Zodiac” on a string £399 😱🤦🏼‍♀️🤷‍♀️!

A whole box that looks like 12 pieces of a chewing gum on a string.

“Hurry everyone, buy one, buy two! Good luck to everyone of you! Wishlist”

Who knew that the petrol stations in China were that well stocked 😂😂.

Attachments

• 7C4079C0-23D3-4196-8840-B0739CD04116.jpeg
    7C4079C0-23D3-4196-8840-B0739CD04116.jpeg
    90.7 KB · Views: 21
Oh wow, when you think things can’t get anymore ridiculous!

Dave is selling a box ( classy cardboard for your pleasure) of 12 pieces of Jade “carvings of the Chinese Zodiac” on a string £399 😱🤦🏼‍♀️🤷‍♀️!

A whole box that looks like 12 pieces of a chewing gum on a string.

“Hurry everyone, buy one, buy two! Good luck to everyone of you! Wishlist”

Who knew that the petrol stations in China were that well stocked 😂😂.
I find all of this very worrying. People are being hoodwinked into parting with hard earned money, in large amounts how is this possible?

I find all of this very worrying. People are being hoodwinked into parting with hard earned money, in large amounts how is this possible?

I would imagine that the people that fall for all this nonsense are those same gullible people that we see in newspapers with the headlines "I fell for the love of my life on the internet - but I ended up being scammed out of £80,000".

Some people will genuinely believe everything they're told.

Sadly, there are thousands of other Mirabelle's out there that think the sun shines out of Gemporia's arse.

Got to give huge credit to this group. Despite feeling like an utter fool for falling for their sales tactics over the years, I do sometimes get the urge to buy something from Gemporia. When that happens I come here and read all the comments and I’m deterred from being sucked in again! Thank you

Don't be deterred totally. They do still do some nice jewellery at good prices - you just have to be patient to find it amongst the crap and hard sell.

A couple of days ago, they did some really nice UNTREATED mother of pearl and black spinel sterling silver pendants with a silver seahorse or silver starfish attached to the mother of pearl. They sold for just £9 (seahorse) and £10 (starfish).

They were well worth the money.

This was on the same day as they did dyed pink quartz tat and tried to flog it for £129.

Their quality and prices are all over the place.

It's like looking for a needle in a haystack - but the occasional good piece at a good price appears now and again.

Just use your own judgement rather than believing the shite that comes out of the presenters or 'gem experts' mouths.

Don't be deterred totally. They do still do some nice jewellery at good prices - you just have to be patient to find it amongst the crap and hard sell.

A couple of days ago, they did some really nice UNTREATED mother of pearl and black spinel sterling silver pendants with a silver seahorse or silver starfish attached to the mother of pearl. They sold for just £9 (seahorse) and £10 (starfish).

They were well worth the money.

This was on the same day as they did dyed pink quartz tat and tried to flog it for £129.

Their quality and prices are all over the place.

It's like looking for a needle in a haystack - but the occasional good piece at a good price appears now and again.

Just use your own judgement rather than believing the shite that comes out of the presenters or 'gem experts' mouths.

you are an expert though and bet you see stuff on here and TJC and go for it, problem is people myself have to rely on google searches etc and see if you believe them or not, i.e my question on those white Jade

Well I have just fired off another complaint about GEMSTV. I was listening to the total and utter crap coming out of Lyndsey’s gob for about five minutes all about a lapis lazuli bracelet. It was ALL about the magnificent, rare deep blue colour and she was in raptures over it. Then Big Jake popped up telling us that the colour raises the value and that it’s impossibly rare! This is just so much bullshittery seeing as it’s a dyed stone.I hope it’s upheld at least.

Latest posts

Back