It's started already...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Just got in from the grocery shop - what a way to spend one's day off - and, upon switching the tv on, QVC and Anne Dawson! If you want to eat healthy, after overindulging, without giving up sweet things, buy easiyo! Almost makes me wish I was at work! Jilly as just asked her to shake the yoghurt mix, to which she replied "I could do with a workout." Is she beyond help?

I hope she gets on better with the easiyo than I did, have thrown a few litres of liquid yoghurt out already! I try to turn Anne off, along with Marv (tho I think Marverine is a nice person, she grates with her voices and gurning).

I have resisted Easiyo for years even though I keep thinking it might save me money - then I remembered I don't even eat yogurt lol. Another saving :cash: Let's not fall for the New Year New You boring old cliché. Hey, spend huge amounts of money and you too can be thin, beautiful and healthy - nope, it just does not work like that.

CC

I have resisted Easiyo for years even though I keep thinking it might save me money - then I remembered I don't even eat yogurt lol. Another saving :cash: Let's not fall for the New Year New You boring old cliché. Hey, spend huge amounts of money and you too can be thin, beautiful and healthy - nope, it just does not work like that.

CC

Great! You have just made my New Year Resolution for me. New Year Old Me. Spend very little and be fat, ugly and unfit. Cheers!

Great! You have just made my New Year Resolution for me. New Year Old Me. Spend very little and be fat, ugly and unfit. Cheers!

LOL, what I meant was it's OK to be just yourself and me in particular shouldn't be brainwashed into thinking otherwise. I'm sure you are not fat, ugly or unfit Miss G but if you follow my advice at least you'll be rich (er) :mysmilie_59:

CC

I must admit to having a weakness for the Greek coconut one but I could eat loads of it so it can't be good for weight so try to resist.

In fact I have just made some as a treat before new year clamp down. I have to admit it is quite a bit out of date but Jilly said if it doesn't curdle it is fine.

If I don't post again you will know it wasn't fine :mysmilie_50:

It is more expensive than good shop bought.

Q introduced me to it, and I make it every day I am home, but still using the same packet of Easiyo plain I opened over 3 years ago, and have made well over 1000 litres with this packet, so it only costs the amount of milk I use. This is the cheapest Value UHT, so about 49P per litre.

I'm heartily sick of all the diets that are thrown at you 48 hours after Boxing Day ! all the magazines are at it too ! and on another tack, what IS it with every daily newspaper and supplements publishing a sodding quiz at Christmas and New Year ? WHY ? oh yeah, great fun when you live on your own, and my dog's only interest in the paper is chewing it !

That irritating presenter with the eyebrows and verbal diorrhea mentioned Valentines Day yesterday.

And today the Philip Kingsley woman is standing there with untidy, unbrushed hair, telling me i should be buying products to make her look the same...?

Kind of off putting.

That irritating presenter with the eyebrows and verbal diorrhea mentioned Valentines Day yesterday.

And today the Philip Kingsley woman is standing there with untidy, unbrushed hair, telling me i should be buying products to make her look the same...?

Kind of off putting.

Think of it more as money saving rather than off putting

QVC actually offered a very novel diet plan this Christmas but you may not have realised. It's a bit like the 5.2 Diet but let's call it the 25.12 Diet as it involved fasting at Christmas. The way it worked was they sold you a Green Seasons hamper but then they didn't deliver it so you had nothing to eat over the holidays. Simple but ingenious as even though they refund you in the new year, they will have made a fortune in interest on the money they took from you in the meantime.

Why don't you buy 2 Easiyo shakers? Think of all the money you will save on that Pilates machine! Oh but wait, money-grabbing Easiyo will charge you £20 for a sachet of bacteria-laden skimmed milk powder. Terrific! Well I just use Onken Biopot as my starter culture and save a fortune. So there!

Latest posts

Back