It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has anyone got those things you put over your shoes from QVC, and worn them. I have them, but never had them on. I'm to scared to
break something , so won't go out in this. Scaredy cat, he he, i am

The wintertrax , I daren't go out without them. I'm really bad on the snow and ice. Makes me much more confident on the snow. They are brilliant. Just be careful if you go into a shop with them on as I found them a bit slippery on the shop floor. We've had the darned snow all week and its just starting again here. :mysmilie_462:

A few miserly flakes in Kent. Sky looks full of it tho as my mum would say so I suspect that there may be more.

Thanks for sharing weathergirl, and what happens in the drop. stays in the drop :) You don;t look huge, just a normal pregnant
woman, not one of the models who don;t even look pregnant. Post Spice was she pregnant. Glad the baby has recovered from
the temperature. Im a great believer in the snow killing off germs, so its good to see. Hope your son has warmed up after the
snowman building.

Frazzled i work in a hospital and see loads of broken limbs, and i absolutely dread breaking anything especially at my age, but
its really funny because when DOI comes on the tele, loads of people think its a good idea to go ice skating and so we then
get loads more broken legs and arms.

Just to share my 36 , yes 36 DS is out in the snow now throwing snowballs at "things", and is now heading down to the local
park where there's a hill. Did i rear him, yes i did LOL

Thanks barbs. It reminded me, the snow. The last time it snowed like this I was about to have him. We were house bound, could not get up the hill. My husband was seriously worried I would finally go into labour and he would have to pull me up the hill in a sledge, where the air ambulance would be waiting. Thankfully not to be. The snow melted, and by february I was driven in, poked, prodded, wired up, then sliced. Oh the memories!

I feel so sorry for those in labour now or otherwise in urgent medical need when the infastructure is affected like this x

You look lovely Weathergirl. Heavily pregnant I'll give you that but just lovely. Bless your little soppy heart.

The wintertrax , I daren't go out without them. I'm really bad on the snow and ice. Makes me much more confident on the snow. They are brilliant. Just be careful if you go into a shop with them on as I found them a bit slippery on the shop floor. We've had the darned snow all week and its just starting again here. :mysmilie_462:

Yep they are great EXCEPT when you come inside on a smooth floor as then you feel like you are skating
But I agree outside they are bliddy brill

I've got a pair so thanks for the tip about potential sliding indoors, I've not used mine yet, very useful to know! Can you imagine, trekkin thru all weathers, blizards, hardened ice to fall ar*e over tit in Tescos lol!

Weathergirl you look lovely in that picture. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Hope everyone and their nearest and dearest are all home safely.

Latest posts

Back