It takes 1000 beauty products ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Boris Bear

Registered Shopper
to get Alison Young looking like she does.

Did anyone else hear her comment on the Gatineau show that she had about 1,000 products?

Yep! I caught that too! I don't know whether she was being 'ironic' but given her dry 'wit' it came out with an honest sincerity.... That along with the 750 + lip glosses in her dressing room, of which she gavie ONE away.....

Yep - I heard. I also heard about the one lip gloss given away out ot 750. Bet it was a used one. Yuck!

Lucky her to have a house to fit it all. I'd have to live in the yard if I had all that tutt!

I did take the opportunity to point AY's comments out to my OH & to remind him that all my current 'in use' creams, lotions & potions (apart from the 'spares stash' which is not that big anyway!) fit into a Liz Earle coolbag, so clearly not as many as there could be & that he should be grateful I actually have so little! lol

I did take the opportunity to point AY's comments out to my OH & to remind him that all my current 'in use' creams, lotions & potions (apart from the 'spares stash' which is not that big anyway!) fit into a Liz Earle coolbag, so clearly not as many as there could be & that he should be grateful I actually have so little! lol

To which he said (no, let me guess) "Darling here's my credit card, treat yourself to some of that Gatineau".

Linda :54::54:

Wasnt it 75 lip glosses and not 750?

I would hate to add up the amount of beauty items I have got in my stash but unfortunately I had to buy them all myself

Why am I not surprised :1:

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

But did anyone hear that lady that called in during one of the Gatineau hours who said that yesterday alone she'd spent over £600 on Gatineau skincare from QVC! £600! And Alison said to her 'Well, well done for investing in your skin - you can have all the fashionable clothes and fancy haircuts you want, but you do need to invest money in your skin...' I nearly choked on my Tesco Value Digestive ;)

Wasnt it 75 lip glosses and not 750?

I would hate to add up the amount of beauty items I have got in my stash but unfortunately I had to buy them all myself

75? 750? Hey, when you're AY why bother counting at all!!!!
:grin::grin:

But did anyone hear that lady that called in during one of the Gatineau hours who said that yesterday alone she'd spent over £600 on Gatineau skincare from QVC! £600! And Alison said to her 'Well, well done for investing in your skin - you can have all the fashionable clothes and fancy haircuts you want, but you do need to invest money in your skin...' I nearly choked on my Tesco Value Digestive ;)

lol shes not going to say what a waste of money is she? lol

Personally I think it was a very crass comment to make. Times are hard enough without having someone taking the p....s on the tv. Fine, she may well have that amount of products which are no doubt given to her, and which is why she has'nt bothered to leave QVC, BUT dont make an issue out of it when you are asking people to cough up their hard earned cash to buy the expensive products she is promoting !

A bit like the comment once made by a wealthy woman from New York "only little people pay taxes "

i bet that lady who spent £600 on gatineau gets invited to qvc beauty days...
i bet thats the criteria not how long you have supported qvc but the big spenders...

Latest posts

Back