It takes 1000 beauty products ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

But did anyone hear that lady that called in during one of the Gatineau hours who said that yesterday alone she'd spent over £600 on Gatineau skincare from QVC! £600! And Alison said to her 'Well, well done for investing in your skin - you can have all the fashionable clothes and fancy haircuts you want, but you do need to invest money in your skin...' I nearly choked on my Tesco Value Digestive ;)

I heard that! She said she'd had Botox but considered the results from Gatineau to be better. Was trying to work out what she'd bought for that price!! There's no way I'd spend £600 on skin care in one go ... (can't say I wouldn't spend £600 cos I probably have over the course of the year trying this and that :thinking2:).

Does Andrew use Gatineau himself? I was shocked to hear he was only 42! I know he's baked himself but I thought he was mid-late 40s. Amica looks very good for 47 though!!

But did anyone hear that lady that called in during one of the Gatineau hours who said that yesterday alone she'd spent over £600 on Gatineau skincare from QVC! £600! And Alison said to her 'Well, well done for investing in your skin - you can have all the fashionable clothes and fancy haircuts you want, but you do need to invest money in your skin...' I nearly choked on my Tesco Value Digestive ;)

yeah, caught that Cavegirl... lol!! Even Alison and Simon paused for a gobsmacked nanosecond, then Alison launched into her 'Well done' spiel. I personally like to have one moisturiser, say, in use and one new one in reserve; I could never bring myself to stockpile on that scale: surely, that way madness lies!!

Latest posts

Back