Is she pregnant?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We'll be debating who the father of this 'QVC baby' is next - Richard Jackson, Ralph or that little fella that does cleaning products

She's having a difficult time at the moment I think, one of her good friends has died and her mother has been taken into hospital, she mentioned it on her Twitter feed :( poor thing. She always looks wonderful whatever, in my opinion. A lovely lass.

Ah poor girl, she did seem really down on the Casual & Co hour.

I don't care whether she is or not, but there is feck all else to talk about on the forum at the moment. I'm so bored I'm picking off my Nails Inc. varnish as I have run out of remover. Half of it is off and half won't budge. I wouldn't mind but it's black and looks vile now.

I really enjoyed watching Catherine on the Casual & Co tonight. She seemed to be having a genuinly good time with Genevieve. They did make me laugh when they got the fit of the giggles. More of the same please.

Catherine's weight does seem to change a lot. She looks great with a few more pounds on her.

I had a dress like she was wearing last night,when I was pregnant and that was thirty years ago, so I must have been right on trend, well for once in my life anyway.

She's having a difficult time at the moment I think, one of her good friends has died and her mother has been taken into hospital, she mentioned it on her Twitter feed :( poor thing. She always looks wonderful whatever, in my opinion. A lovely lass.

Oh bless her. I thought she stomach looked pretty flat on the pilates show she did last week.

she has said a few mins ago that she had been having some difficult times and had put some weight on. At least she is honest about it and diet chef or not, any diet will fail if you mind set isnt right.

I agree. She's my least favourite presenter, but I wouldn't wish bad luck on anyone. Hope things improve for her. It sounds as if weight is the least of her problems.

Latest posts

Back