Is she pregnant?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Catherine seems prone to putting on weight (I have personal experience of this :headbang::headbang:) but because she is so nice and tall it suits her.

I don't like that dress, it's not flattering for her.

Linda :happy:

I thought exactly the same thing about Cathering H - she has definitely put on weight, and the other day she said something about the fact that she was having problems sleeping at the moment.

During the TSV launch this morning, she mentioned something about eating two fried egg sandwiches in one go. Maybe this is the cause? :happy:

She's having a difficult time at the moment I think, one of her good friends has died and her mother has been taken into hospital, she mentioned it on her Twitter feed :( poor thing. She always looks wonderful whatever, in my opinion. A lovely lass.

Catherine Huntley appears to have put a little bit of weight on of late. I wouldn't waste my money on Diet Chef if I was her.
I also thought she seemed a bit bigger around the tummy area.
She's already got a couple of grown-up kids; I don't think she'll be having any more, but who knows?

she has said a few mins ago that she had been having some difficult times and had put some weight on. At least she is honest about it and diet chef or not, any diet will fail if you mind set isnt right.

she has said a few mins ago that she had been having some difficult times and had put some weight on. At least she is honest about it and diet chef or not, any diet will fail if you mind set isnt right.

Stress can prevent weight loss even if you are on a diet, it can raise your Cortisol levels. It must be doubly difficult when one is "on show" all the time.

Why are people on this forum so bliddy obsessed with presenters being up the duff?? :thinking: I've never known anywhere like it. :taphead:

totally agree, I hope she doesnt log on here, there is nothing worse when people presume you are pregnant because you have put on weight. This has happened to me on numerous occasions, and I dont have any children! Luckily this doesnt happen so much now I am on the wrong side of 40!

Latest posts

Back