Is Jill Franks Pregnant?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

goddess

Registered Shopper
Just watching QVC beauty channel and Jill Franks is presenting a Mally show that originally aired last month because of the Christmas set.

Jill is a very thin girl but there's a definite "bump" and she keeps hiding it as if she doesn't want the viewers to notice. All other shows that I've seen her in she's been sitting and i've not noticed until now so I wasn't really looking.

I think someone's telling porkie pies here ...................:mysmilie_865: :giggle:

Last edited:
Just seen another thread about Jill and others have noticed that shes looks fuller in the face, hair looks thicker and she seems more healthy looking.

I'ts not unusual for a woman in her mid forties to become pregnant, in fact women usually get a fertiliy surge prior to the onset of the menoupause.

Is Jill Franks Pregnant?

Perhaps she swallowed a pea! LOL

Fertility doctors tell you once you get into your 40s that the chances of getting pregnant using your own eggs are practically nil. There are always exceptions, but usually pregnancies in 40s are assisted.

Fertility doctors tell you once you get into your 40s that the chances of getting pregnant using your own eggs are practically nil. There are always exceptions, but usually pregnancies in 40s are assisted.

My family must be very unusual then, as virtually every female in it -including me and my sister- have had babies on in our 40's. I was 41 when I had my third, my sister was 43 when she had her second-no assist whatsover. My mother is the only exception, having us both in her mid-20's- but her sister had her 3rd aged 52:nod:

I have two friends who were told this. They are now in their early fifties and back doing the school run!!!!

Rubbish!! I tried for years for children hit my forties and thought not tobe, once the pressure was off I went on to have 3 lovely children, with no fertility asistance, at the age of41, 43 and 45.

Rubbish!! I tried for years for children hit my forties and thought not tobe, once the pressure was off I went on to have 3 lovely children, with no fertility asistance, at the age of41, 43 and 45.

Yes, agree. I had one at 43. Dangerous talk to say your chances are very low after 40.

I know a few women, my best friend included who have had children in their 40's and none have been assisted. I know your chances are lower the older you get but I think it's misleading to say most are assisted.

anyway back to Jill

i wonder when she'll be announcing on air?

congratulations jill! :mysmilie_481:

Can't say I really care whether shes preggers or not - although I do think she looks "different".I just presumed she'd been on holiday (doesn't she have a holiday home in Florida?) got a good tan,eased off the exercise a bit (at last!) and grew her hair a bit?

I've done loads of family history and it's fairly obvious that women often got pregnant well into their forties and I'm positive it wasn't down to fertility clinics in Victorian times! My grandmother was forty odd when she had my father too. His eldest sister who was 18 at the time wasn't overly impressed at mother being in the family way again :giggle:

I have 5 friends who all got pregnant naturally in their mid 40's. My Aunt conceived naturally and unexpectedly at 53.

Latest posts

Back