Interesting Liz Earle reviews

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mmm now i can't use most of the liz earle face range but would never post that many bad reviews primarily because I have an allergic reactive skin and that doesn't mean the products are rubbish - wish i could use the whole range and love the body products :)

As you say if the products were so awful why buy so many kits. THe reviews are all quite similar and look a bit dodgy to me. I don't know anyone who i've given skincare too that would have an almost identical reaction to me not even my mum or sister.

I agree - why keep buying it if every time you use you have a bad reaction? I can't use a lot of the face range either, which is a shame as I love the smell and texture of them, but can use the body range with no problems. Ah well - I am sure Liz won't be losing any sleep over a bad review for these items, given the amount of awards she wins!

With reviews like the ones that we're discussing I think it's usually quite apparent if the reviewer's an odd bod, or is cross about something and has got bee in their bonnet - and so whilst I might find the review annoying, I also feel free to ignore it! :D

When I read these ones I can hear my mother in law! :eek: She had a tough childhood being shuttled from place to place as an evacuee during the war and as a consequence she is very distrustful (mistrustful?) of people, always expects the worst of people, and always assumes that people are out to deceive her and do her down. She automatically assumes that people are lying to her as a matter of course.

It's hard to get along with somebody like that, but it must be even harder to be like that - and as I said this lady sounds just like her.

Cos we know that neither Liz Earle or QVC would ever lie to us right? :tongue2: :D :giggle::grin:

Latest posts

Back