Interesting comment by Debbie Flint about a change in live hours soon...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I remember the programme rundown at 8.57am with the great QVC theme. My young daughter used to dance around the living room when it was on! Bring back the original QVC music!

Did i hear right ?

Have I missed something ? Old DF mentioned tonight that from next Monday, the live shows end at 1 am instead of 2 am.? Does this mean they go live from 8 am instead of 9; or are they all getting an extra hour's kip?

No she said it had already changed since Monday just gone (ie. this week)! They sneaked that one past us didn't they (I think it may have been mentioned on here though...?)
So they are live 12-1am with tsv etc then repeats of other stuff from 1am.
Midnight hour repeated 4-5am and 8-9am. Goes live again as usual 9am with morning show etc...
She also mentioned something about a 30 min repeat of the tsv launch at 7 or 7:30am but I wasn't listening properly!
Hope that makes some sense?!

That red button went over a year ago on sky/cable and it went without so much a mention and I used to use it all the time so was very annoyed! I don't have freeview so didn't know that had it until now!

Just heard the full version of new schedule and at 1am and 7am the first half an hour of the live midnight hour is also repeated..
Which means it's repeated about four times during night! :(

I only watch the midnight live hours if its something I am really interested in and these days that is hardly ever. They can let the call centre staff go at 1 am so QVC can make savings there. I think someone was saying on another thread that they have tried this before but reinstated the 2 am finish.

There's cost cutting all around now. Long since done away with the peel off return label with space for writing why you are returning, I have to hunt the house for a pair of scissors to chop up the invoice now if I'm returning. I think the male voice on Q cut has had his day too, he stutters and repeats a lot, and sometimes he wont even accept items with a zero in the item number !!! Packaging is also tight, I received a lovely Helene Berman coat - not cheap, wrapped up (and creased) in a polythene bag to such a degree that Renee would be proud to put it in her handbag !

Latest posts

Back