Ingrid Tattant and Yong Kim

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

whitesnake

Registered Shopper
I know its been said before but I am going to say it again - Ingrid Tarrant looks a right state. She really does look like she has just got out of bed. I honestly wouldn't go out to the bin dressed like that. I wonder if she actually possesses a hair brush! I think her hair is too thin to wear in that style. It needs a good couple of inches chopped of and would be far more flattering for her. I honestly wouldn't go out to the bin dressed like that.

Sorry about the spelling of Ingrid Tarrants name at the beginning of this thread. I meant to say Tarrant not Tattant!!!!

Haha!! A Freudian slip?!! I agree. I just don't get this range, not in the slightest...and don't get me started on the prices!!

She was on with Pippa yesterday and both were ultra hyper and gushing about the pieces, i had to turn the sound down.

She certainly creates controversy on QVC's Facebook page with people saying she looks a mess and others defending her. I agree about her hair, it does look really straggly at the ends and a good cut would surely improve it. I don't like the outfit she is wearing although some of the YK items look ok. The prices are extortionate though and I had to laugh yesterday when they said a top costing £70 would be ok to wear for horse riding!

I wouldn't wear the crinkle items if you paid me, the plain things look ok but no way would I pay the silly prices...

Haha!! A Freudian slip?!! I agree. I just don't get this range, not in the slightest...and don't get me started on the prices!!

Ha Ha maybe it was a Freudian slip on my part because lets face it Ingrid does look like she id dressed in a load of old tat! I just don't get the range either. The stuff looks like it should have gone out with my charity bag this morning.

I also can see nothing in this range. At the moment Ingrid is busying tying knots in some very oversized thing - not sure why.

I was wondering why a 70+ woman would wear rags like that and then I googled her and discovered to my shock that she is the same age as me. We have GOT to introduce her to Andrew and Gatineau....

They seem to be pushing all the Yong Kim with this fashion event, there will be nothing left i wonder if that is the ideal.

Ha Ha maybe it was a Freudian slip on my part because lets face it Ingrid does look like she id dressed in a load of old tat! I just don't get the range either. The stuff looks like it should have gone out with my charity bag this morning.

Perhaps it has, and they just keep recycling it - who knows what these garments were like when they were new !!!

She was on with Pippa yesterday and both were ultra hyper and gushing about the pieces, i had to turn the sound down.

My DD tuned in to the spectacle of these two. She said it was a weird moment with the state of Ingrid with her red hair bow and the unidentifiable Pipa with her new hair, which I think is lovely btw! Was Ingrid's skirt supposed to be tied in a knot?

Horrible range of clothes I've just emptied a vacuum bag of clothes and put them in a sack for charity shop and they look. very much like Yom Kim range eg. old rags. I think the old woman presenting looks like a bag lady she is a disgrace and Pipas new hairstyle yuk.

Ingrid Tarrant does look a mess, does she not own a hairbrush? If I was on telly I would make sure I was well groomed - I presume she doesn't care what we think.

Yong Kim shows always cause controversy especially if Ingrid is presenting. I don`t mind how rough her or the clothes look because yesterday my OH, a man who thinks compliments are salt, pepper and vinegar actually saw Ingrid on TV for a brief moment and said " flipping heck who`se that old bat, she looks like something out of a Harry Potter movie ?" So I enlightened him that Ingrid was actually several months younger than me and he looked aghast and said "well you look after yourself, she obviously doesn`t". Now that`s a day, date and time written in my diary, OH saying something nice lol so carry on Ingrid, you make so many of the rest of us look good !

And yet there are people here who love the styles. I'm mystified why, but maybe they look better on than off and maybe it's a look some people carry off better than others. As for Ingrid Tarrant, she looks gaunt for her age and much older than she is (younger than me). A good haircut and a clothes stylist would work wonders.

And yet there are people here who love the styles. I'm mystified why, but maybe they look better on than off and maybe it's a look some people carry off better than others. As for Ingrid Tarrant, she looks gaunt for her age and much older than she is (younger than me). A good haircut and a clothes stylist would work wonders.
I must admit some people would probably look great in Yong Kim. My sister would be one of them, it`s her kind of style. To each their own but i honestly feel Ingrid doesn`t suit them.

She looks too old for the styles. They need a younger, fresher presenter to show off those clothes properly. OK, they've got the models, but the range cries out for a different approach. Her appearance simply emphasises the unkempt look of YK.

SOME of Yong Kim looks good on the models but I am neither tall nor skinny and I would look ridiculous - even if I could afford them and even if I wanted to look like I was wearing something I'd slept in for a month.

Don't mind Ingrid but her hair is a bit stringy.

CC

I only have 2 tunics, one very similar to 100463 (but I paid a last clicks price for mine) and the TSV just gone. I just wear them with jeans or leggings and boots. That's the kind of thing I wear when not working. There is nothing else in the range that I want to buy but I missed out on a fantastic dress that I saw a link to on here that sold out very fast. I have not seen it on the website since though.

I agree that Ingrid does not have the frame for the clothes she wears on air, but it's up to her what she chooses to wear and if she feels comfortable and happy in them that's all that matters.

I think Chloe would look good in some of the Yong Kim styles, but maybe not the dresses. And definitely Catherine Huntley.

Latest posts

Back