Ingrid Tattant and Yong Kim

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree that Ingrid does not have the frame for the clothes she wears on air, but it's up to her what she chooses to wear and if she feels comfortable and happy in them that's all that matters.

She can feel as good as she likes and wear what she likes, but she's a brand ambassador for the range and if she can't wear it well on screen, QVC need to rethink.

This really is an awful range of clothing . My friend bought the waistcoat costing £80 it looks like its spent a day being kicked around the floor of a Primark changing room. The seams are all wonky and badly stitched and puckered. The fabric is cheap and almost transparent. The lady presenting with Sara Griffiths today looks dreadful, is that Ingrid Tarrant? How can she promote the range looking so untidy herself ( not commenting on her hair or make up, or that she sounds all slurry and half asleep, but she looks as though she hasn't made any effort with her appearance considering she is on TV) how disrespectful to the customers. SG in contrast looks lovely her hair is glossy and very well styled. She is very perky and up beat today which is nice to see.

Cant stand either of those 2 so will not be watching!

I have a couple of YK and do like the look but I purchased 2 more on the last showing and was very very dissapointed with them. If they had been around the K&Co price I would probably have kept them but not at YK prices. They really needed a full set of layers with them to get the look but that would have made the outfit much much too expensive.

I will try and find the link someone gave on here for a lady who makes a similar style at more reasonable prices and give her a go.

Can anyone remember how the brand ambassador dressed before she became the face of YK on Q?
As I`m sure it wasn`t in that type of `fashion`!

Can anyone remember how the brand ambassador dressed before she became the face of YK on Q?
As I`m sure it wasn`t in that type of `fashion`!

Wasn't she going to represent another brand and it was just chance that YK needed someone and she ended up doing that? I don't think it was a case of her being a massive fan of the brand and that leading to her becoming their representative.

Some people ( obviously) suit this style of clothing as in baggy,layered, unstructured & quirky.With Yong Kim they seem to have taken this style & used it as an excuse to produce badly shaped,poor quality garments in both manufacture and fabric quality, then thought of a price & tripled it. I would look like the original 'bag lady' in these & NO I would not want to look anything like Ingrid Tattant!!----well named first time round.

I can`t find any pics where she is wearing anything remotely like YK and I must say she looks a lot better and her hair as well .....apart from the ones where she was photographed in underwear ..now that was not good at all!!

I only saw part of this evening's YK show but left the television on in the room where my sister was. I came back in and she said to me "you know how that stupid woman didn't know how to fasten that cardigan last time she was on, well she still didn't know this time". Now regardless of what we think of IT's appearance surely knowing the product is a basic requirement for a brand representative.

I only saw part of this evening's YK show but left the television on in the room where my sister was. I came back in and she said to me "you know how that stupid woman didn't know how to fasten that cardigan last time she was on, well she still didn't know this time". Now regardless of what we think of IT's appearance surely knowing the product is a basic requirement for a brand representative.

EVERY show that cardy comes out and EVERY show has her unable to fasten so she is reduced to tucking it in her knickers

Latest posts

Back