In The Salon with Alison TSV - 23/06/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi TrixieWoo, a warm welcome to the forum.
I agree regarding the uninspiring choice of TSV. A very meh TSV indeed.

Just heard Margaret Dabbs say the foot file is on her site but it will say "not available" but it is there ready to go, well it is more than ready to go, it is available to buy now!! :rolleyes:

Hi, I'm new here although I've lurked for a while reading all the comments :happy:

I can't help wondering why they've not selected something a bit more special for this supposed "special" anniversary of Alison's. Something from one of the larger brands perhaps or a new product launch. Foot care stuff doesn't exactly grab you does it?

No, it does not. Nothing glamorous about it at all.
As lilian said, I've got more important things to be concerned with.

I'm surprised this was selected seeing as Q offered that foot shaver effort as a TSV recently.

Ooops - Welcome TrixieWoo

Last edited:
Well I have been completely underwhelmed by everything on todays beauty shows. Mainly foot stuff and SBC!

Was hoping for some nice make-up anniversary prices - but all they have offered is a bit of Bare Escentuals, and I don't use that. Why not any Bobbi Brown or Smashbox???

Just heard Margaret Dabbs say the foot file is on her site but it will say "not available" but it is there ready to go, well it is more than ready to go, it is available to buy now!! :rolleyes:

And now she says it is not available to buy until July. She clearly needs to look at her own website!

Switched channels during the adverts -
Gatineau 7 Piece French Beauty Deluxe Collection

Anniversary Price
£112.48

That price made my eyes water!
Back to 'Waking The Dead'
:grin:

I found Margaret Dabbs really annoying the way she kept grunting.'' Mmmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm '' all the time.

Latest posts

Back