ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nutri Ninja 900W Nutritional Blender with 4 Assorted Sip & Seal Cups
Item Number: 804642
QVC Price £81.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.97
P&P £6.95

3 Easy Pay instalments of £19.99, plus P&P

The Nutri Ninja Nutritional Blender features a powerful 900W motor that pulverises whole fruits and vegetables to a super smooth consistency in a matter of seconds, crushing everything from ice and seeds to skin and stems, while retaining all the goodness from your ingredients. Created with todays busy lifestyle in mind, this versatile appliance will help you on your way to a healthier, happier new you.

A recipe for success - kick-start your New Year diet the fun way with your very own Nutri Ninja. Coming hand-in-hand with a healthy recipe book and portable Sip & Seal cups for goodness on-the-go, this brilliant kitchen gadget will make it far easier to stay on track and achieve your goals for 2016.

Plenty for all - supplied with two, large 900ml cups, this Nutri Ninja set is ideal for making big batches for others to enjoy too. Plus you get two smaller cups so there's one for every occasion.

Takes on everything - it's ideal for creating juices with soft fruits, milk and yoghurt, as well as tackling more fibrous or frozen foods. If you want to create something with a little more texture like a delicious tomato salsa or chunky vegetable soup, simply pulse the ingredients by blitzing for just a couple of seconds at a time.

Easy to clean - all the non-electrical parts are dishwasher safe, so a messy clean-up is a thing of the past; just pop them in with your other washing up while you get on with more important things.

What's in the box?

1 x Nutri Ninja Pod (900W)
1 x Nutri Ninja Pro extractor blade
2 x 900ml cup
1 x 650ml cup
1 x 500ml cup
4 x Sip & Seal lids
1 x wellness guide with 30 recipes
1 x instruction book

Colours available:

Cream - only available at QVC
Silver
Red - only available at QVC
Duck Egg - only available at QVC
Green - only available at QVC
Purple - only available at QVC

Technical specifications:

Voltage: 220V - 240V
Length of cord: 1.1m (39.8")
Material: stainless steel and plastic
Speed: 21,000RPM
Power source: mains electrical three-pin plug
Wattage: 900W
Nutri Ninja (h x w x d): 37cm x 14cm x 14cm (14.6" x 5.5" x 5.5")

Behind the brand
Shark Ninja are pioneers in small household appliances and cleaning solutions that fit the lifestyles of busy people. Providing highly functional, innovative products their products positively impact people's lives every day in homes around the world.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.804642

I had this model, it eventually started leaking. So I paid quite a lot extra and got the auto model.

It is well worth the extra dosh IMO.

Does anyone else have any thoughts about this? I need a new Ninja or comparable gadget.

Does anyone else have any thoughts about this? I need a new Ninja or comparable gadget.
I saw an offer on IW today, a large blender and looks like a copy of Vitamix, down to £149 from £399 and on flexi pay.

I saw a review in the Daily Express today at a coffee shop, which is why I can't quote it, but I think there was a Swan blender for under £30 which was rated as one of the best, up there with the Ninja etc.

I don't have time to post all the info now but Which compared and reviewed 5 similar "bullet blenders" and the Nutri Ninja BL450 came out top with 85% in their tests. Summary is below and there's a link but I don't know if you have to be a member to access it:

An early rival of the Nutribullet, and slightly undercutting it in price, this 900-watt button-free blender is really impressive. It breezed through all our tests, making a great job of smoothies, soup, pesto and even ice crushing. Plus it's really easy to clean too.

Read more: http://www.which.co.uk/reviews/nutr...let-blenders/article/top-five-bullet-blenders - Which?

The Nutribullet 600 came second with 78% and the Nutri Ninja Auto IQ BL480 third with 75%.

Can anyone tell me how to buy cheap fruit and veggies to put into one of these gadgets ? years ago I bought a Jack Lalanne power juicer when I went through health kick phase. Trouble was, the cost of the produce for one glass of juice was beyond ridiculous ! I started buying from the market at closing time, but it was far easier to eat a couple of apples a day (and cheaper) than to use 4 or 5 plus other fruits for one glass of juice ! So I'd be interested to know what others do.

Lidl sell frozen strawberries and also black forest fruits, £1-49 for 500g and sometimes on offer.

Each week they have 3 or 4 veg at very cheap prices.

I also use whole bananas, after thoroughly cleaning the skin and cutting off the skin at both ends. The skin has more goodness than the inside, so I read.

Farmfoods are the cheapest I've found for frozen berries year-round. Usually £1 for 500g of "summer fruits" (a mix of red and purple berries of various kinds). Sometimes they're on 3 for 2. Work perfectly well in my tough Philips blender for smoothies.

Blending up smoothies is nowhere near as expensive as juicing because the whole fruit or vegetable is still in the mix. All that healthy fibre doesn't end up in a waste bucket.

I've ordered the cream one just before it went to advance orders. I hope i get on with it but if I don't I will be using the MBG.

If anyone was interested but missed out and can cope without all four cups and the various colours, the deal on the BL450 on amazon and various other places with two large cups is £69.99 (so very little difference once qvc pandp included which is free elsewhere). May help someone?

Can anyone tell me how to buy cheap fruit and veggies to put into one of these gadgets ? years ago I bought a Jack Lalanne power juicer when I went through health kick phase. Trouble was, the cost of the produce for one glass of juice was beyond ridiculous ! I started buying from the market at closing time, but it was far easier to eat a couple of apples a day (and cheaper) than to use 4 or 5 plus other fruits for one glass of juice ! So I'd be interested to know what others do.

One main thing to remember (and sorry if I'm stating the obvious!) but these Nutri Ninja, and other nutritional blenders, use the entire fruit/veg so there's a lot less waste...

I remember when my brother first got a juicer, I was shocked at how many oranges or carrots or whatever it was, that he and to put in to the thing to get a small amount of (delicious and nutritious!) juice! And all that pulp and flesh, where most of the goodness lives, was discarded!

I think one tip is to bulk out some smoothies etc with leafy green veg which are always reasonable. The other thing you can do - as you say you did before - is to visit shops (or your market) around closing where they reduce all the perishables heavily near to closing time... The number of times my mum will drive past waitrose on her way home and get all sorts or bargain veg is amazing!

Oh and we always try to stick to seasonal fruit and veg as much as poss, as they're always cheaper than trying to buy veg flown in from Africa! Finally I find value range veg - or not 'first class' graded is much cheaper and usually to do with appearance etc more than taste or quality....

Good luck!

I am quite interested in buying a nutri bullet or similar but am terrible at using things initially then they just end of gathering dust. I love veg and can eat platefuls but very rarely have fruit and think it may be a good way of getting them into my diet. I need to really make a lifestyle change and use it daily if l buy one. I really do want to shift some of my weight this year but l want to eat healthily to balance my mind too. I know l do feel so much better mentally when l eat good nutritious food and cut out all the crisps/chocs etc.

I had the one they are selling now, and scoffed on here along with many others when the auto model was a TSV and the minute it saved you would be very valuable and you could do all sorts of useful things when you didn't have to hold the cup down all the time.

As you may know, mine went faulty and I returned it, but paid a lot extra for the auto model.

My comments are:

1. It needs a lot of force to hold the cup down. If you look closely, you can see in the demos that she is using two hands to press it down, and you can tell it needs a lot of force.

2. It is extremely noisy, even more than my Vitamix, and it is not pleasant standing close to it to hold the cup down.

3. Mine needed about 3 minutes to fully blend, not 1 as they stated, so this made it even more difficult to hold the cup down for that long.

4. So with my new auto model, I put it on for 1 minute and go into another room so it is not so loud. And I still have to do this 3 times to get a good blend.

5. It is surprising what you CAN do in 1 minute when you are not holding down the cup, sop you can do even more in 3 minutes.

Farmfoods are the cheapest I've found for frozen berries year-round. Usually £1 for 500g of "summer fruits" (a mix of red and purple berries of various kinds). Sometimes they're on 3 for 2. Work perfectly well in my tough Philips blender for smoothies.

Blending up smoothies is nowhere near as expensive as juicing because the whole fruit or vegetable is still in the mix. All that healthy fibre doesn't end up in a waste bucket.

Sorry I repeated your point about juicing vs blending - swear I didn't see/read your post at the time?! Either that or was too tired at 1am - having been up since the previous 2am- to register it!

Latest posts

Back