I'll just say one word to you all - FLAHRS

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was in Tesco's in Lewes the other day and they had a faux phalenopsis flahr for a reasonable price. It looked fine to me!

well QVC have told me 5-7 days instead of 3-5 days delivery.Tomorrow will be 7 days.I'm going to phone them if it doesn't arrive by Saturday morning and ask for my P&P to be refunded.

mine's still showing "in process". By contrast, the SBC lunchtime surprise, that I ordered 31/7, arrived at teatime today. Point taken that the flahrs have to be shipped direct from the manufacturer however.

Mine arrived too...............not sure yet.I got the white and it doesn't look like anything I can't buy in the high street.I think maybe the other colours had more "detail" on than the white.

sorry to hear that rainbowdottie - have you decided to return it? As soon as mine emerged from the box I loved it...at the mo it's on the table in the hall and looks nice against a plain white background but I'm going to try it in the back room, which has more of a red theme..tho it might get "lost" in there of course!

that's a shame when your first purchase isn't up to expectations - this is my third and every one of them I've been very happy with - ah well, that's life eh..!

Latest posts

Back