I wish I knew the names - - - - - - >

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
BusyMum the same group of people are tending to like your posts actually as well but it doesn't necessarily mean you're in gang.
I'm not ganging up on anyone here just stating a fact.

BusyMum the same group of people are tending to like your posts actually as well but it doesn't necessarily mean you're in gang.
I'm not ganging up on anyone here just stating a fact.
It might be , but we don't belong to another forum, that slates most of the members of, we just post here, we don;t go over there and post and make fun.

All this bother started when that other forum was set up, and we all know who the members are

Thank you for the explanation Sazza. I trust it will now be removed?

Yes the thread has been removed.

Sazza is meant to be impartial and some of us don't believe she is

As I said last week I am impartial, I do not let personal feelings come in the way with moderating decisions, if I did then I would not have been doing this job as long as I have but as I said before if people are not happy then feel free to tell Graham.

Imt might be , but we don't belong to another forum, that slates most of the members of, we just post here, we don;t go over there and post and make fun

It has already been stated that this is not true, Graham has seen the group of friends, it is not forum, you are referring to and knows this not to be true so all this stirring needs to stop!!!!

It might be , but we don't belong to another forum, that slates most of the members of, we just post here, we don;t go over there and post and make fun.

All this bother started when that other forum was set up, and we all know who the members are

Who told you that?
Lynn

I've heard people mentioning this other site before but I don't know what it is... is it the facebook pages or something?

If you think I belong to another shopping forum then you are barking up the wrong tree.

Well, what a surprise! It doesn't take a genius to recognise the signs that people come onto the forum spoiling for a fight - just a question of who is going to start it!

Funnily enough (and you may not believe me) this thread was a bit tongue in cheek, but I DON'T know any of the female presenters names that are bandied around (for praise or criticism).

And I have never joined in any of those threads (as far as I remember) because they mean nothing to me (you can always check my posts if you want to prove me wrong).

I don't mean to criticise anyone for starting them, I just don't bother to read them.

I like to read posts about products, forthcoming TSV's, bloopers, production values, camera work, etc.

If a thread is obviously about a presenter, I don't even click on it, because actually I am not interested even if I knew who they were. Sometimes it is not clear what it the thread is about so I have to start reading it.

Someone please put me out of my misery... what is this other forum?

Are they any friendlier over there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back