I wish I knew the names - - - - - - >

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last 'gang' I was in was about 45 years ago! I have never moaned about 'presenter bashing' (read my earlier post). I am going to agree and disagree with people on this forum or any forum I choose and the same thing will continue off it as well! If belonging to a group of friends that I have made off ST makes me being in a gang then so be it. I don't give a flying @@@@ as they say! I will also continue to like and thank whoever I want!! END OF !! Now as someone said lets play nice. :mysmilie_486:

yeah actually, it was busymum who said that

but it got deleted

So why can I still see the post that called me a racist ? That has not been deleted. The person who posted was banned, but the post is there.

So why can I still see the post that called me a racist ? That has not been deleted. The person who posted was banned, but the post is there.

good grief FP - you got called a racist as well??

thank you for the explanation Sazza, if that's what it was. So you don't mind Donna going for the jugular where Tristar's concerned, and calling him a racist, and having to be asked several times to delete the post, but mine was deleted before the ink was even dry and it was nowhere near as inflammatory? And there are no "favoured few"? Well I'm sorry but pull the other one it's got bells on it.

I think you will find I did post on that thread at the time and Graham did deal with the thread too.

This thread will probably be closed soon, might be for the best.

I do not belong to a gang, but agree with BM wholeheartedly that it seems as though some on here are teachers' pets. One thing we are always told, is that all discussion is welcome and indeed encouraged, but attacking forum members is not on. There has been so much having a go at fellow members in the last few weeks, because they don't like their beloved QVC presenters getting a bit of stick. I really like some of the presenters, but when they get slaughtered on here, I let the posters rant away, thats their opinion. I am not related to the presenters, or personal friends of theirs, so why would I get offended on their behalf? Just don't get it.

Come on... someone be brave enough to get this all out into the open... who are these 'teacher's pets'?

I keep asking but no-one will be specific - just hints and innuendo - at least if you name names then people can respond.

The thread title is very apt: I wish I knew the names...

don't be impatient FP, you know Sazza can't be on here 24/7 - well, only for her friends I suppose..

Come on... someone be brave enough to get this all out into the open... who are these 'teacher's pets'?

I keep asking but no-one will be specific - just hints and innuendo - at least if you name names then people can respond.

The thread title is very apt: I wish I knew the names...

Tiddly, just look at the names that sit along with yours thanking & liking each others posts

Why does this crap always kick off when I'm off watching Emmerdale and NorraNorra? Strato your penence is to memorise the faces, names and favourites gemstones of all the QVC presenters, past and present! There'll be a test tomorrow.

Jude xx

No answer to my question yet.

The person who said that to you was banned for several reasons and the thread was closed, I did not see at the time I banned them that they had said that to you.

don't be impatient FP, you know Sazza can't be on here 24/7 - well, only for her friends I suppose..

No need to be so rude.

Tiddly, just look at the names that sit along with yours thanking & liking each others posts

No, still don't get it... please just spell it out for us so that those people can respond.

I hope you don't think I'm a 'chosen one'... I am not in a gang, have no friends from ST and just do my own thing... if I happen to share the views of some and have the opposite views to others then that is what it is - coincidence and honesty on my part.

And that's the problem if we come on here and like certain posts we are accused of being in a gang.
Lynn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back