I really don't suffer fools!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
The Emu woman. "These have a very outdoorsy feel" - dah, they're BOOTS!!

"These ones have a lot of traction. They also have good grip."

Oh do shut up!!

Do you know ladies, I think 2012 could well be the year I wean myself off shopping telly.

It's my New Year resolution, Gem Genie. I'm fed up of the presenters and although I've bought a lot of products I use and love, I really don't need anything. Once I've finished my easy-pays I'm closing my account!

But Huggles, why not just stop buying, but keep your account 'just in case'
You never know ........

Should be easy to give up as there's nothing to watch! The next couple of weeks look dire too. Add that to the hiked up prices, P&P and slow service and that's one resolution that might be easy to keep.

Mine is also to avoid so many easy pays.

Me too. As from now I am no longer shopping with QVC. There is nothing I need or want from them and if I do it's invariably cheaper elsewhere. And likewise with the easy pay. It's deceptively easy to convince yourself of a bargain when it's on easy pay. But so difficult to keep track of what you've got coming out on EP, so no more for me.

Qvc has been dire over christmas i have hardly watched. I have decided not to buy unless it is a fantastic TSV because you can get a lot of the products cheaper elsewhere anyway.

no more easy pays for me too, fed up with them, hard to keep track of and I need stuff for my house and that is not the sort of things that Q sell. I ordered some bits in Amazon sale, they were on my wish list anyway and then went down in price. Free p and p and they took 3 days to get to me even over this holiday period. Beat that Q!

I'm not going to be ordering again from qvc for a while :angel:(unless its a really good value tsv). I watched kipling this morning and I have always wanted a kipling small over the shoulder bag so decided to have a look on amazon.co.uk and would you believe it.....I saved £20 quid plus it's free P&P :rock:

So glad I've read this I thought it was just me who seemed to be fooled with the lure of easy pay, I too find it hard to keep track of what I still owe, so definitely no more for me it's too easy to think you can afford the first easy pay, easily hence the name, then forget about the date the other payments will come out.

I'm watching QVC this morning, as I recover from last night, and it's quite theraputic knowing I'll be buying nothing...I feel so free. I don't mind watching the odd program, I'm not going that far, but the patter is washing right over me. As the buddist say, to be happy you must want what you have, and I do. Dale is trying to flog a 9ct gold bracelet for over £2000 and isn't mentioning the gold weight, who'd buy that and why? Happy New Year to all at ShoppingTelly.com.

I'm watching QVC this morning, as I recover from last night, and it's quite theraputic knowing I'll be buying nothing...I feel so free. I don't mind watching the odd program, I'm not going that far, but the patter is washing right over me. As the buddist say, to be happy you must want what you have, and I do. Dale is trying to flog a 9ct gold bracelet for over £2000 and isn't mentioning the gold weight, who'd buy that and why? Happy New Year to all at ShoppingTelly.com.

He bashed it on the table-top a few times to show us how heavy it was - couldn't you gauge gram weight from that ? :cheeky: (sorry, no smiley for "tongue in cheek" sarky comment !).

How embarrassing was that ? A blatant refusal to give us the weight

Linda xx

Latest posts

Back