I love Leighton

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

queenie

Registered Shopper
He is sooo enthusiastic about his products and sooo passionate about his job.Good for him!!
He seems like a bit of a laugh too,no airs and graces either.
Pity they dont have more like him on QVC as so many of the guests get on my nerves!! Really enjoyed sat here doing nothing watching his show!
:1:

I can't be bothered with him and so don't care what he's like. Only ever buy the TSV's so just look briefly to see what is in it. Beyond seeing the colours live I can't see any point in watching any more demo?

:D he annoys me with all his celebrity name dropping and awards....funny how we're all so different.

I think all that's a bit tongue-in-cheek! He revels in being a bit of a cheeky show-off and he certainly doesn't take himself terribly seriously.

When I watched the repeat of the TSV launch I was not impressed with his application technique looked a bit too slap dash to me.

I think Leighton is a breath of fresh air on QVC,:1: as the air around QVC towers can get a little stale.

I like his down to earthness, and the fact that he has no problem quipping back to Julia and Alison, as they can sometimes go on about irrelevant carp.:10:

I think the name dropping thing is a bit tongue in cheek, as Leighton doesn’t appear to have any airs and graces.

Leighton’s done well for himself, he’s also on QVC Germany.:)

I think Leighton is a breath of fresh air on QVC,:1: as the air around QVC towers can get a little stale.

I like his down to earthness, and the fact that he has no problem quipping back to Julia and Alison, as they can sometimes go on about irrelevant carp.:10:

I think the name dropping thing is a bit tongue in cheek, as Leighton doesn’t appear to have any airs and graces.

Leighton’s done well for himself, he’s also on QVC Germany.:)

I couldnt agree more Jasper,find him very entertaining and up for a laugh,which is something we could all do with !!

If you watch the name dropping it's often pre-empted by the presenter rather than Leighton himself.

Leighton won the CEW award for Best New Hand and Nail Care Product, for his Crystal Nail File. Not bad for someone who started out as a fork lift truck driver.:1:

I love Leighton and his products. He's a down to earth guy who has done really well for himself in such a short time.

And qvcaAddict is right.... its usually the presenters who do the name dropping.
And I don't think he's slap dash either - he is just really professional and quick with his manicures. I've compared him to OPI and NailsInc when I watch them giving a manicure and they seem so slow.

Well done to him I say !!

Mmmmm - not fussed on him. I love nail polishes and have tried them all but just cant motivate myself to try his!!

Mmmmm - not fussed on him. I love nail polishes and have tried them all but just cant motivate myself to try his!!

No, or me & I really have no idea what it is about him or his products that is putting me off & making me hang back from trying them! Maybe some things just don't appeal to some people, e.g. I have never felt particularly motivated to try the Sarah Chapman range either, yet many on here thinks it's absolutely wonderful!
As regards LD though, there's just something about the colours I can't quite put my finger on.......?

I like Leighton Denny as he is very down to earth and knows his stuff and never just says things how it is to the presenters, but I am also not bothered what celebs wear what as Long as its good quality and the polish looks good on me thats all that matters.

Did you hear how Jill franks said that doing nails is not really a man thing like hairdressing yet the men seem to see something us woman cant or something like that, and he replied well I dont know this is what I do and thats that. Think he is very confident and does not care less what others think, a good quality to have.

Did you hear how Jill franks said that doing nails is not really a man thing like hairdressing yet the men seem to see something us woman cant or something like that, and he replied well I dont know this is what I do and thats that. Think he is very confident and does not care less what others think, a good quality to have.

I think he said there were quite a few male manicurists etc, rather than brushing her off.

Saw a snippet of him on a repeat and he made a quick joke about Alison (not sure which one) and the last time he'd been on air with her she's just had her lips done. I thought that was very funny.

lieghton denny is fun to watch as he is quite tongue in cheek and has a dry sense of humour similar to alison youngs. but what really is entertaining is the way that when alison young tries to talk over him he just gets louder and louder and more well...obnoxious... its hilarious!

i am afraid that alison made mincemeat of lulu today maybe in retalitaion to her orville like cheeks due to too much surgery that our resident beauty expert obviously does not approve......lulu did not get a word in edgways lol

Latest posts

Back