I love Leighton

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If LD says 'Jade Jagger' once he says it a thousand times. I twitch when I hear her name...

If LD says 'Jade Jagger' once he says it a thousand times. I twitch when I hear her name...

Aww, you left out Geri Halliwell Snuffles, poor Geri, are you saying she's not as noteworthy as Jade Jagger....? lol
Does make you want to lob something heavy at the TV after a while though, I must admit! Even worse as AY keeps encouraging him, you could just slap her sometimes!

The last time he was on I had to turn over as his own nails were grubby. I watched him again this time and again his nails were dirty. I find that incredible for someone doing his job. I find him pretentious and irritating and don't really find his products very good either. Can you tell I'm not a fan lol!

The last time he was on I had to turn over as his own nails were grubby. I watched him again this time and again his nails were dirty. I find that incredible for someone doing his job. I find him pretentious and irritating and don't really find his products very good either. Can you tell I'm not a fan lol!

you must have watched a diferent show to me then his nails were buffed to perfection

Because he continually mentions Jade Jagger and Geri H - I take it that is the sum total of his "celebrity" dealings. Bit old hat now are'nt they ?
When all said and done this is just one of a thousand brands of Nail Polish on the market ! and he must be laughing all the way to the bank at us who watch him perform and pay exhorbitant prices for his products.

Latest posts

Back