I do wish.................

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
I do wish JF would stop kissing all the guests!!!

She lunged at the guest doing today's TSV just now and when guest just looked at her JF demanded "give us a kiss" and the guest looked so uncomfortable!!!

I imagine her to have vinegar breath so i'd hate her to try to kiss me. someone needs to tell her that she looks awful in those palazzo pants, i detest them on her, she's too skinny and her clothes combinations are awful.

pippa dresses miles better and is around the same size as Jill.

I smiled when she lunged in, frightening the life out of the guest, and said 'Lovely to meet you'. Yet 10 seconds before she said that she had spoken to the guest before the programme!!!! So how could she just be meeting her!!!!!! JF should remember that no everybody does the kissy, huggy thing!!!

I smiled when she lunged in, frightening the life out of the guest, and said 'Lovely to meet you'. Yet 10 seconds before she said that she had spoken to the guest before the programme!!!! So how could she just be meeting her!!!!!! JF should remember that no everybody does the kissy, huggy thing!!!

Please read response with high ptiched false voice - or a degree of sarcasm:
ah but surely darling you must realize that they are on TV - does that not make then "actors" ?

I'm just watching her on the morning repeat and she's clearly wearing one of those Ken Paves things on her head, it sticks out like a sore thumb, it's a different colour at the back and you can plainly see the grips holding it on. Ewwww.

I wish people in real life would stop doing the kiss thing, it's on the increase. I really cringe when someone I hardly know greets me with a kiss. HATE IT!

I'm just watching her on the morning repeat and she's clearly wearing one of those Ken Paves things on her head, it sticks out like a sore thumb, it's a different colour at the back and you can plainly see the grips holding it on. Ewwww.

I thought that too. In fact, she's worn it several times this week.
And another thing, what's with" hellareous"? Do we think she means hilarious ? Daft mare.

How embarrassing,I've just watched the repeats and the poor guest looked as if she'd been grabbed by a praying mantis. I think she does all this kissy kissy so that people think she belongs to the 'Ladies wot lunch set'. It's the same with 'one of my girlfriends', what's wrong with my friend. She may have married well and have a good job, but she just has no class.

I hate that phrase as well 'my girlfriends'. I never call my female friends 'my girlfriends', its my friends, thats it, friends covers male and female and thats the end of it!

JF kissing 'em, AY slapping 'em - hazardous occupation being a guest on QVC! :sweat::sweat:

xx

I switched channels one day just in time to see her run to the camera and kiss that!

I don't believe for a second that JF is Ms Pink/frilly/into shoes/handbags/girly girl

she never used to mention things like that in the past, thats only really been happening for the last 18 months or so *that i've noticed* I always thought her as rather boring and tomboyish, she hardly wore makeup when she started at qvc, had french manicured nails and I always remember her disgusting feet and over long toenails and hard skin when she would demo the foot spa's. She def wasn't a high maintainance girly girly then so where has it come from?

I had to switch her off then as her rasping gasping breaths used to grate on me, I don't notice that so much now, I just notice the shrieking etc and "i'm such a girly girl" comments now.

she def never used to be like that so its a ****** stupid act thats wearing really thin on me now

I wish people in real life would stop doing the kiss thing, it's on the increase. I really cringe when someone I hardly know greets me with a kiss. HATE IT!

I do agree with you on this. Just met acquaintances lunging at you with a mwa mwa . I have a system now, before that happens I stick my hand out for a hello/goodbye shake, - this throws the would be lunger completely off balance and has to offer a hand instead. Never fails to work. Only close family get the bear hugs now.

Latest posts

Back