I do wish.................

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wish people in real life would stop doing the kiss thing, it's on the increase. I really cringe when someone I hardly know greets me with a kiss. HATE IT!

I don't even really like it when people I do know greet me with a kiss!! I guard my "personal space" very closely and do not appreciate any invasion of it unless a person has been invited.

And as for Jill Franks...... Aye aye aye :headbang: I used to actually not mind her at all but as time has gone on she has become increasingly unbearable with the affectations and "pink girly hilarious hellooo that's sssssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny" nonsense.

Give it a rest dear, we don't believe it for a second. :wait:

Last edited:
Another annoyance is when she keeps saying 'us girls' as in 'us girls luurve pink' 'us girls are useless when it comes to packing light' 'us girls are obsessed with our hair' etc etc......

Speak for yourself love!!!:mysmilie_455:

I do wish JF would stop kissing all the guests!!!

She lunged at the guest doing today's TSV just now and when guest just looked at her JF demanded "give us a kiss" and the guest looked so uncomfortable!!!

Sazza, how could you!

JF is (apparently) a WUMMAN, and as all WIMMIN cannot be criticised in any way, shape or form (in case they spontaneously combust or summat), you really should close this thread immediately in case it scares any clinical psychologists that may be viewing.

:nod:

Sazza, how could you!

JF is (apparently) a WUMMAN, and as all WIMMIN cannot be criticised in any way, shape or form (in case they spontaneously combust or summat), you really should close this thread immediately in case it scares any clinical psychologists that may be viewing.

snigger :giggle:

Another annoyance is when she keeps saying 'us girls' as in 'us girls luurve pink' 'us girls are useless when it comes to packing light' 'us girls are obsessed with our hair' etc etc......

Speak for yourself love!!!:mysmilie_455:

A couple of years ago JR was improving on that and referring to "us girlies". For once I will stand up for AY as she responded by saying "females". It had obviously got on her t*** too.

was looking forward to watching the Liz Earle hour last night,came home switched on and oh no! it was her AGAIN! would normally have switched off but I wanted to watch the hour--by the end of which I was gritting my teeth.After saying that c&p is her fav cleanser all through the show she must have remembered that she is supposed to be a Perricone fan and suddenly said that she uses her Perricone cleanser after using c&p, what!!!! the look on Jo the therapist's face said it all.

Sazza, how could you!

Now let me think.........................................Nah!!!! :giggle:

Wouldn't you think these twits get some feedback about their performance? I have seen JF out and out lie on a LE show with the lady herself and Liz's expression has been priceless. Someone needs to tell Jill-if you don't lie, you don't need a good memory!

Wouldn't you think these twits get some feedback about their performance? I have seen JF out and out lie on a LE show with the lady herself and Liz's expression has been priceless. Someone needs to tell Jill-if you don't lie, you don't need a good memory!

Lol, reminds me of my mother. She often repeated two saying:
" Look me in the eye when you lie to me"
and
"You've got to have a good memory to be a good liar"

Latest posts

Back