I am sorry Mikey but ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the incident was minutes before the alarm

he mentioned the burgulary event before the alarms were for sale

the incident was minutes before the alarm

he mentioned the burgulary event before the alarms were for sale

Well then he also mentioned the burglary during the sales pitch and that is what i'm referring to, nothing more.

Last edited:
I've just turned him on and just caught him saying....... 'after what I went through last week'

He's selling the Solar Powered Sensor Spotlight

He's just gave a warning that they will be setting an alarm off and he doesn't want any speakers blowing

Last edited:
Well I've just heard Chris Birkett recount the story of him taking his son to hospital in an Ambulance last Wednesday. His wife was in Spain so he went with his MIL and left his Mother and dog in the house. Twenty minutes later his door was being jemmied. He is only telling the story because it happens, it's happened to him.

I'm not sure what the story has to do with the sale actually. I think we're all well aware of the scum that's around today.

My husband died on a Tuesday, an ambulance was at my home for quite some time. It was five days later that I had an attempted break in on my house. That's life, sh&t happens.

just done the exact same pitch really

didn't see anything wrong with it his sons sudden illness is still quite rightly raw with him

i also personally don't mind he monitors the forum, if i or anybody else has an opinion he is more than entitled to respond on air.

Ugghhhh...selling the pack of batteries tonight...Mikeyboy couldn't resist a few leering remarks to an obviously embarrassed assistant about "girls always needing a lot of batteries at home" He just can't help himself, can he?

Ugghhhh...selling the pack of batteries tonight...Mikeyboy couldn't resist a few leering remarks to an obviously embarrassed assistant about "girls always needing a lot of batteries at home" He just can't help himself, can he?

He is dead right though, women up and down the country rely on those batteries ... To use the remote control on the TV to turn over or mute the sexist drivel that comes out of Mason's mouth :giggle:

Mike Mason is a despicable liar. How many more times have we got to hear the 'this price is a mistake' 'we had to phone the bosses' cr*p?
Mike did it tonight with the batteries 'I thought this price was a mistake' 'I had to speak to the channel sales manager' blah blah blah.
In a nutshell, we don't believe you, it's a crock of bulls**t.

Perhaps he was referring to his ladyslashgodess in needing new batteries for her 'adult toy' to make up for another crap night in bed with Mike :sleepy:

He is dead right though, women up and down the country rely on those batteries ... To use the remote control on the TV to turn over or mute the sexist drivel that comes out of Mason's mouth :giggle:

Felt sorry for the lass - didn't catch her name but apparently it was her first night back after a while away from the channel...what a pity it had to coincide with Caveman Mason's shift. He also called her "boring" after the calls dried up a little while she was talking ! (said in a jokey fashion, but I always feel there's an underlying agenda with this guy...)

See Mikey's true self come through then. He clearly wanted to waffle on about the glue but the director shows the VT of it in action.

Mike "oh right we are going to see this working before I get the chance to show you/tell you about it but ok we will have a look at this anyway"

I bet someone gets shouted at off air. In fact his mic just got switched off for a minute. Hmm crown slipping Mikey.

PJ

I think he's getting stressed, I only caught the last bit of what he was saying but he said that people on certain forums think they know him because of what they see of him on a television show... he then said "No you don't" whilst laughing.

Poor Mike, I don't know why he doesn't just come and answer a few questions on here and let us help him become a better presenter. Perhaps he's not one to take criticism very good? shame really as he's in the profession where presentability & likeability are paramount. Perhaps he could ask James for a few tips.

Last edited:
I think he's getting stressed, I only caught the last bit of what he was saying but he said that people on certain forums think they know him because of what they see of him on a television show... he then said "No you don't" whilst laughing.

Poor Mike, I don't know why he doesn't just come and answer a few questions on here and let us help him become a better presenter. Perhaps he's not one to take criticism very good? shame really as he's in the profession where presentability & likeability are paramount. Perhaps he could ask James for a few tips.

Sounds like his enormous ego on display again, not that he has a big ego of course.

I'm sure a nice guy like James would be happy to help him but i'm afraid his advice would probably be wasted on Mason, he could do worse than take a few tips from Mr Russell though.

Much worse.

Poor Mike, I don't know why he doesn't just come and answer a few questions on here and let us help him become a better presenter.

I don't think I know him..........I don't want to know him

seems a bit almost down tonight

not himself anyway

If he feels a bit down maybe he should go out and buy himself a let's say £600 suit so he can tell us all about it when he's touting a £30 rag to us, he can give us a lecture on appearance too.

That should cheer him up, and feed his ego a bit too.

he just said he did not buy a hedge trimmer he saw because it was to expensive

he is trying with some things to change the way he comes across but its made him all jumpy and a bit in the middle of everything at the moment in my opinion

i actually think he is probably a decent enough bloke with his family e.t.c just cant change his act he has had for years

Latest posts

Back