I am sorry Mikey but ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

he just said he did not buy a hedge trimmer he saw because it was to expensive

he is trying with some things to change the way he comes across but its made him all jumpy and a bit in the middle of everything at the moment in my opinion

i actually think he is probably a decent enough bloke with his family e.t.c just cant change his act he has had for years

Other presenters have improved their pitches but Mason and Dirty Peter are in a league of their own so they may as well stick to what they do best.

Crude, aggressive, hard nosed salesmen who will say or do just about anything to sell their garbage. And as for their 'humour', they make Cannon & Ball look like Morecambe and Wise.

i think you need a rest after watching peter simon the last few days wirral

deserve a medal

I'm done with Dirty Peter again now but I genuinely cannot stomach watching Mason though. Not for even a minute!

Thankfully James will be on at 10pm, he will no doubt raise the tone but in fairness that wouldn't be that hard after those two :eek:

oh dear mike

this has been around since 2012

that really is quite a few years now

not really mike

seems a bit almost down tonight

not himself anyway

I only saw a bit of Mike tonight and he did seem a bit subdued and flat
Maybe he's been reading our comments and he's upset that we don't all think he's god's gift!
Actually, I think James Russell seems a bit subdued a well
Perhaps they've been give their P45s and the channel is folding!

I think he's getting stressed, I only caught the last bit of what he was saying but he said that people on certain forums think they know him because of what they see of him on a television show... he then said "No you don't" whilst laughing.

Poor Mike, I don't know why he doesn't just come and answer a few questions on here and let us help him become a better presenter. Perhaps he's not one to take criticism very good? shame really as he's in the profession where presentability & likeability are paramount. Perhaps he could ask James for a few tips.

So in other words he is admitting his on screen persona is different to off screen or put another way he lies and fakes it ;-)

PJ

I didn't see Mike tonight, but once in a while he does seem bored and flat, though it's hardly surprising when he sells the same **** day after day, week after week. They must be sick to death of peddling the same crap all the time. I almost feel sorry for him :grin:

I didn't see Mike tonight, but once in a while he does seem bored and flat, though it's hardly surprising when he sells the same **** day after day, week after week. They must be sick to death of peddling the same crap all the time. I almost feel sorry for him :grin:

That's exactly how he makes me feel :yawn:

Not defending Mike, but I can't blame presenters if they are continually asked to sell cheap rubbish i.e. "jewellery" and "perfumes".

Peter Simon does it so well because he comes from a different planet and has been easily programmed by the Bid sales development team.... :taphead:

Not defending Mike, but I can't blame presenters if they are continually asked to sell cheap rubbish i.e. "jewellery" and "perfumes".

Peter Simon does it so well because he comes from a different planet and has been easily programmed by the Bid sales development team.... :taphead:

Indeed Greg, let's face it they can only sell what has been bought in (much of which is crap).

It's how they sell it that I have an issue with, Mason and Simon seem to positively revel in bullshitting.

They're a right pair of so and so's and no mistake.

I feel sick. First of all he said his tie is wonky because the girls have been playing with him. Then he said he is going on for 3 hours cos he can ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Now he said that ladies when they wake up are totally different to the one who goes out (meaning with make up etc) no Mike you pig ignorant idiot it is the same lady. You are shallow as you are fake.

He just said he has three watches. One he had precious. One his L/G got him which he hardly ever takes off if at all and one he got last week. Obviously paying him too much. Why get another one when you have one you love you never take off eh???

I wonder how cocky he'll be tonight now that we know OFCOM are finally investigating this outfit.

Mind you, every cloud has a silver lining. Might I suggest a little look at BBC One tonight at 8pm because you never know, maybe Mikey will finally appear on the biggest channel in the land :wink:

Last edited:
... and the reuniting of Peter Simon with the TV channel that gave him his break on it's Childrens TV department, 30 years on.

I wonder how cocky he'll be tonight now that we know OFCOM are finally investigating this outfit.

Mind you, every cloud has a silver lining. Might I suggest a little look at BBC One tonight at 8pm because you never know, maybe Mikey will finally appear on the biggest channel in the land :wink:

As cocky as ever I would think

Eee's ard innit

Eee aint bovvered

Ofcom will be visiting Mike's house tonight.... they know he's in because his battery operated window candle from Christmas broke down the other week.... Bid.tv burglar alarm fell off the door the other night too (sticky pad failure)..... and his space observatory in the back garden reflects the worry angel fiber optic 'glow'... or could he really be out? Will lady/goddess release a press release? Does Mike's house have some sort of bad-ass sound defence where he deploys his bass reflex sheet?

Latest posts

Back