Huhne

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes that smug look she permanantly had on her chops got right on my tits as well Milly and she was posing for the camera right up to the end but she won't be quite as cocky in Holloway. Hune's speech of contrition before he went into Court for sentencing didn't do that arrogant ******* any good either. Imo they were both lucky to have only been sentenced to 8 months and they will get at least a third off that for good behaviour anyway. I hope they are both landed with huge legal fees. A duplicitous couple who deserved each other and all they got.

P.S. Am I the only one wondering about his penchant for ugly women?? :thinking:

Last edited:
P.S. Am I the only one wondering about his penchant for ugly women??

We must be on the same wave length lol

I think is been a waste of time and money after all that for them just to get 8 months and as you say they will only serve a part of that time in prison it's a blo**y joke.
PPC totally agree with your p.s lol

Well I realise he's no oil painting himself but there are many women who would be attracted by his wealth and public profile and I just can't figure out why he left his unattractive wife for an even more unattractive bisexual female who doesn't even look like a woman. Weird.

Well I realise he's no oil painting himself but there are many women who would be attracted by his wealth and public profile and I just can't figure out why he left his unattractive wife for an even more unattractive bisexual female who doesn't even look like a woman. Weird.

I was wondering that too,the new girlffriend will only be there until a younger uglier one comes along. What goes around comes around.

Should have given them both longer so that they actually have to serve the 8 months.

They'll both be looking for new careers when they get out...I wonder whether Channel 5 has approached them for the next Celeb Big Brother?

Jude xx

tis all very much like a Greek tragedy of yore 'Twas Double Hubris Wot Did It'

Latest posts

Back