How much for a .5ct diamonique platinum solitaire?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi Tinks...thanks for the info - 600381, I've got one very like that one, 690974 I think the smallest is 1ct..too big for me, and the Eternal one, I find the stainless steel rings too chunky, feel like I can't close my fingers together properly - no doubt there is a good reason they're like this but I don't know what it is! A pity, as some of them are very nice and I have other pieces, just can't get on with the rings. One I got a few months ago is about ½ carat, tension set, in silver, love that one, but I had loads from years ago and sad to say I'm now two ring sizes bigger than I was but of course styles change all the time and I can't replace them with a larger size. I shall keep looking!

Shame they're not what you're looking for but I will keep my eyes peeled for you.

Can you get the rings you love made bigger?? I get things resized if I need to and it's not as expensive as replacing. No idea if you can resize stainless steel though.

Shame they're not what you're looking for but I will keep my eyes peeled for you.

Can you get the rings you love made bigger?? I get things resized if I need to and it's not as expensive as replacing. No idea if you can resize stainless steel though.

Good idea Tinks and I took the ring with me when I went to our local shopping centre this morning...it can be done but she said it would be around £30...I'm thinking about it..the ring only cost about £12 originally! I know I love it to bits, but...!

Latest posts

Back