Honora TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There's a Honora TSV on the 9th of July. Any clues?

Julia was wearing a multi coloured single strand pearl necklace on the launch of Liz Earle's TSV. I bought one VERY similar from a stall outside Embankment station. The stall sells real pearls in all the styles Ralph talks about, buttoned, ringed, freshwater, potato all individually knotted. Prices range from £7.99+. There's also a shop in Portobello Road that sells every colour pearl in every style. Prices are a quarter of Ralph's. Ok, they may not all have the 'sheen' but they are very pretty AND real.

Julia was wearing a multi coloured single strand pearl necklace on the launch of Liz Earle's TSV. I bought one VERY similar from a stall outside Embankment station. The stall sells real pearls in all the styles Ralph talks about, buttoned, ringed, freshwater, potato all individually knotted. Prices range from £7.99+. There's also a shop in Portobello Road that sells every colour pearl in every style. Prices are a quarter of Ralph's. Ok, they may not all have the 'sheen' but they are very pretty AND real.

i have to agree helena even some of qvc other pearls are excellent vfm i dont think that honora warrant the extra money.

They look a bit like rice krispies, or unpopped pop-corn!
:cheeky:
Jude xx

They look a bit like rice krispies, or unpopped pop-corn!
:cheeky:
Jude xx

I've always thought that too, and the coloured ones look like rainbow drops!

Gotta love Ralph though, I normally spend loads when he's in town, luckily I'm away this weekend so he won't be able to tempt me with his pearly wares :angel:

Keishi are stunning, they are tactile and beautiful with wonderful lustre and secondary colours - I have the midnight necklace.
I am really stuck with this one, I thought I would get the cherry but sky blue sounds pretty and if the colour combo is wildflower or waterlily or blue moon i've had it. Somebody hide my credit card (not that that works with QVC storing it for me).

i to love keshies. the lustre is fab, really almost metallic and theyare so unusual.

Keishi are stunning, they are tactile and beautiful with wonderful lustre and secondary colours - I have the midnight necklace.
I am really stuck with this one, I thought I would get the cherry but sky blue sounds pretty and if the colour combo is wildflower or waterlily or blue moon i've had it. Somebody hide my credit card (not that that works with QVC storing it for me).
Ooh I've not seen any of these colours, can you tell me any previous item nos that I can gawp at?? MTIA.

I think you have to go over to Honora.com to see them.

Ooooh, check out the Black Cherry!

Last edited:
OMG love the blue moon and purple reigns :heart::heart::heart:

Ralph is the devil in disguise with all his tempting goodies I MUST NOT BUY ANY MORE PEARLS :bandit:

I bought a floating pearl knecklace that was a one time only the last time he was over, and I have worn it so much already-it's absolutely gorgeous, even my at times snotty DD commented on how lovely it is. (she's not borrowing it!!!) I do love Ralph-he is so calm and gentlemanly, but he does remind me a bit of the meerkat in the 'simples' ads!

I can't find Keishi ones on the Honora site either Tia I was just looking at the colour collections.

I have found out who L'Array is though, I'd never quite 'got' that before....:mysmilie_501:

anyone got a price/item number for this yet? I love keishi pearls but don't want to stay up if I can avoid it!!! An early warning would be fabulous

There's a picture on FB - the combo looks like wildflower and the sky blue is gorgeous.
Apparently there are earrings and bracelets to match.
Sorry, I can't help with a number yet - we need SCW to do his magic! :)

Latest posts

Back