Elemis TSV 28/7/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

20k sold as at 5pm today. This doesn’t seem a huge quantity considering it has been on sale since last Sunday! Old stock drama finally affecting sales?
Well it’s possible!

I think people are just ‘wising’ up to things now.

What I do know for sure is that people multi buy and they have shops on eBay. That’s been going on for a number of years now. Nothing new in that.

I have moved away from Liz Earle totally now. I am only inclined to buy Elemis on the ultra rich crème. The L’Occitane will always be in my ‘stable’ but in terms of what I buy from QVC is very limited now, mainly because of some of the dubious practices that have been occurring!

I did think thatll
20k sold as at 5pm today. This doesn’t seem a huge quantity considering it has been on sale since last Sunday! Old stock drama finally affecting sales?
I did wonder about the old stock issue and the fact in my opinion it's a cobbled together collection as if they are making way for new stock, it must be the first time that I have not watched a single show when it's an elemis tsv, so easy to resist nowadays

I’ve just had an email telling me not to miss out on the Elemis TSV so they’ve obviously got loads left. No doubt that’ll mean they’ll be pushing them over the next few months so the shelf life will be even less. 😳

Also I never buy Elemis so QVC could have saved themselves sending me an email especially as it was deleted immediately,

The shows have been shorter today, especially the early evening ones- not much else to bang on about! 😂

So they probably sold about 25k in total. That’s really not a lot given the massive airtime, extended pre sale etc.
Plus 12k had already been sold by the time they ‘premiered’ it at 9pm on Saturday. That will teach them to put more effort into their TSVs and not take their customers for mugs!

I think one of the reasons it did not sell out was because of the now so predictable combination of pcmc, cleanser, shower cream and body cream. It is so lazy by Elemis and so boring for us. I haven’t bought the last 3 TSVs and I used to buy multiples.
Me too and their page on qvc looks a bit like a graveyard of old TSVs from this year 🙄

I think one of the reasons it did not sell out was because of the now so predictable combination of pcmc, cleanser, shower cream and body cream. It is so lazy by Elemis and so boring for us. I haven’t bought the last 3 TSVs and I used to buy multiples.
You have summed it up brilliantly, it is lazy, its the same old combination, and who in their right mind would pay full price for it, bet it will be hanging around for months. I used to regularly buy the tsvs but haven't bought one this year and think I only had one last year. I seem to get daily emails from Elemis direct with various offers, now I can't even be bothered to read them, really have gone off them.

Snap!! Its like they must have shed loads of the body stuff left & throw in tsvs. They used to be amazing with face oil, serums etc and now they’re crap. At least Gatineau put usable items in…items cheaper elsewhere. I checked out some Monsoon bits and actually on Monsoons own site they were considerably cheaper than qvc! QVC’s quality control has in my opinion gone down the pan 😡

Well after me saying Elemis had pulled out of my Boots. This morning they had a stand in Boots with some Elemis with 20% off. No, I did not buy.
Yes they've reappeared in our very large Boots store. It's getting a bit like M&S stuff being moved round,even one of the assistants I asked about a product had trouble finding it.

I was in a Boots store yesterday, not a very large out of town and there was nobody serving/ helping on any of the beauty counters.I was looking for my shade of a Bare Minerals foundation which wherever I look seems to out of stock including BM online.Is something going on with this brand?
I was able to help a lady in M&S buying knickers and tell her what VPL meant!

Latest posts

Back