Honora TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There's a picture on FB - the combo looks like wildflower and the sky blue is gorgeous.
Apparently there are earrings and bracelets to match.
Sorry, I can't help with a number yet - we need SCW to do his magic! :)

Aww im sorry you guys i wont be able to find it :sad: :sad: because they are messing about with the item numbers and its playin havoc with me finding stuff cause they are goin backward to like 665, 679 ect ect

I've been looking for a blue,turquoise ish long necklace for forever,and I like this.wonder if it will be long and how much:clock:

I love Honora but not keen on this - looks like one of those sweetie necklaces :thinking:

no doubt Ralph will have something else to tempt me with though!

Don't like that colour combo, but it will be interesting to see what other choices are available

Honora 8-9mm Keishi Pearls 45cm Necklace Sterling Silver.
Today's Special Value Price £39.96
QVC Price £48.00
Item Number 673126
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Created from stunning keishi pearls, this Honora necklace is a must-have piece for your jewellery collection. Keishi pearls have an incredible, almost metallic, lustre and delightful natural shape that gives this necklace a high-end jewellery look. It's made up of 8mm pearls that graduate to 9mm in size at the centre and measures about 45cm (17.7") in length. Choose from classic White, vibrant Cherry, or new colours Sky Blue or Wildflower Multi. The necklace fastens with a sterling silver lobster claw clasp, engraved with Honora's signature 'H' logo.

•Made up of 47 - 52 x keishi pearls (8mm - 9mm)
•All pearls are sourced from China
•Necklace length: about 45cm (17.7cm)
•Sterling silver lobster claw clasp with Honora 'H' logo
•Presented in a branded pouch and box

Colour options:

•White
•Cherry
•Sky Blue
•Wildflower Multi - comprises pearls in raspberry, sky blue, grey, white, kiwi, golden, lilac, violet and peach

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.673126

Last edited:
Julia was wearing a multi coloured single strand pearl necklace on the launch of Liz Earle's TSV. I bought one VERY similar from a stall outside Embankment station. The stall sells real pearls in all the styles Ralph talks about, buttoned, ringed, freshwater, potato all individually knotted. Prices range from £7.99+. There's also a shop in Portobello Road that sells every colour pearl in every style. Prices are a quarter of Ralph's. Ok, they may not all have the 'sheen' but they are very pretty AND real.

Ralph just mentioned your post! :happy:

Did any of you hear Julia say "thank you for tuning in to ITV" Whoops!!!:talking:

Did any of you hear Julia say "thank you for tuning in to ITV" Whoops!!!:talking:

They broadcast live on ITV every night between midnight and 2.30am in The Zone. Tonight (Friday night / Saturday morning) their slot is 00.35 - 01.35

unusually I was still up and managed to catch the launch.I thought the wildflower was really pretty - but at roughly £44,it didn't tempt me.It didn't look like a £44 necklace to me,thought the other colours were pretty boring

Ralph just mentioned your post! :happy:

Thought the very same ( original post from Helena, which I now cannot find but remembered!). Just watching the repeat &heard Ralph justifying the price & quality of Honora.

There are too many comments made by guests/presenters which are a 'reply' to a post that I have read here!They would be daft not to read comments!

honourable honora!

sometimes i think that that presenters get a bit shirty when they either read the qvc feedback or the forum and make sniping remarks. honora prices are too steep now for what they are and as someone said they can get stuff on the high street, markets et all for very little money.

there are a few pieces well in the £100.00 price range that are semi precious stones set in silver and stretch pearl rings for £40 thats a joke in itself.

i bought 2 of the tsv (last tsv) earrings mainly because i really liked the setting but they were a little overpriced tbh:angry:

unusually I was still up and managed to catch the launch.I thought the wildflower was really pretty - but at roughly £44,it didn't tempt me.It didn't look like a £44 necklace to me,thought the other colours were pretty boring

I will not be tempted. It would have been a great TSV if they had offered two for that price - white + another. Not a TSV price as far as I am concerned.

sometimes i think that that presenters get a bit shirty when they either read the qvc feedback or the forum and make sniping remarks. honora prices are too steep now for what they are and as someone said they can get stuff on the high street, markets et all for very little money.

there are a few pieces well in the £100.00 price range that are semi precious stones set in silver and stretch pearl rings for £40 thats a joke in itself.

i bought 2 of the tsv (last tsv) earrings mainly because i really liked the setting but they were a little overpriced tbh:angry:

Ditto! The only Honora items I like are the ones with the semi-precious gemstones, but they cost over £100. Great price when sold in stores, but not on QVC. And there is no easy-pay option.
I am not convinced by the 'keishi pearls' spiel. I often find myself in formal, exclusive, and so on, 'environments'. No one is wearing them.
It seems that they are really 'milking it' by trying to make as much money as possible from a mollusk (by producing as many pearls as possible, hence the 'second generation' keishi), but please do not present keishi pearls as 'exquisite'.

Last edited:
I think they are exquisite. Traditional pearls just don't do it for me, but Keishi pearls are just gorgeous. However, the TSV just does not look very substantial, which is why I am wavering. I already have the Honora midnight 45cm keishi necklace, which is 8-9mm, and this is supposed to be the same size, but the demo's just seem to make the pearls look smaller than my existing necklace. Not sure on this one.......

Latest posts

Back