Honora TSV sunday the 18th of October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has anyone found out when the cherry pearl necklace will be appearing? Ralph/Honora has a show or two on the 24th, which is the Christmas launch. As they are red and the necklace was hinted as great for Christmas, dare we hope?

Ralph said it will be appearing next weekend on QVC. Cherry will be the prevalent colour.

Which colour option is tempting you perdy? I think the midnight is beautiful, especially with the matching earrings... But I have promised loveheart that I will be a good girl and f.a.r.t. :angel:

It was the midnight one, SS, but I managed to resist. :angel: Well, I do have an OPI set and a Charlie Bear winging their way to me so some restraint had to be called into play.......:D

I've ordered the gelato TSV. I've never bought ANY pearls before but these were so pretty I couldn't resist. Hope I like them.....

I've never ordered any either but I went for the Midnight and the Amethyst ones for my sister. I don't like plain white pearls but these looked funky and I liked the colour combos. Hope I get them before the postal strike!

Looking forward to hearing what you all think of them when they arrive. I ordered mine on cheque hold as I was waiting for a refund to hit my account which it did today (that's me being disciplined btw!!!) I hope they come before the strike if it happens but I doubt I'll be that lucky!

I've never ever been tempted by Honora pearls before, but a glass of wine (or three...) coupled with a basta.... er... darling husband who had really peed me off, led me to the phone... I ordered the midnight option and I can't wait to see them.

I just received the matching-to-the-TSV earrings, in the shades of amethyst. The colours are so subtle and elegant, rich but not bright. Well pleased with those and can't wait to get the necklace. xx

If you mean the TSV and the matching earrings, the answer is yes.

Delivery is so strange! Why don't they arrive together??!!?? That is quick though - 2 days for 2nd class and RM are supposed to be slow at the mo. My TSV from Fri came yesterday and earrings I ordered Sat came today - again impressive delivery! Well done QVC (for once!)

Delivery is so strange! Why don't they arrive together??!!?? That is quick though - 2 days for 2nd class and RM are supposed to be slow at the mo. My TSV from Fri came yesterday and earrings I ordered Sat came today - again impressive delivery! Well done QVC (for once!)

They may be ordered together, but are handled separately. I tend to get my orders delivered pretty quickly...for the moment being. :) xx

P.S. How did you like them?

They may be ordered together, but are handled separately. I tend to get my orders delivered pretty quickly...for the moment being. :) xx

P.S. How did you like them?

The Honora? I've ordered the midnight option and the amethyst both with earrings. The midnight are on the way (hopefully!) and amethyst on waitlist until i get paid! Midnight were my fave though! Looking forward to getting them!

The Honora? I've ordered the midnight option and the amethyst both with earrings. The midnight are on the way (hopefully!) and amethyst on waitlist until i get paid! Midnight were my fave though! Looking forward to getting them!

The midnight option looked stunning. It is the one that really shows off the lustre and richness of colour, imo. Enjoy!! xxx

You tell me :thinking2: but that is what she said modelling jewellery whilst doing a clasp.
All I can think it's maybe something to do with people who have "made it" having parts of their bodies insured. :thinking2:

More like, people claiming the insurance when things get broken: in this case, her nails as she struggles with the clasp... :smirk:

Lovely Necklace!

I ordered my necklace at midnight when it was first being shown early Sunday morning and it arrived today, so I was very pleased with delivery.

I bought the Midnight option and it's REALLY pretty and is a keeper. It's beautifully made, hangs beautifully and the colour combination is the best of the three in my opinion as the shades blend really well.

Looks good with blue, grey, green and black tops in particular!

Can you tell I like it?

Stunning!

Hi :hi:,
I received my midnight necklace and earrings and my amethyst earrings today and they are lovely. I am hoping the amethyst necklace comes tomorrow. The midnight set are going to be sent to Santa, as they are a Christmas gift from my OH, but I have bought the amethyst set and so I can wear those straight away, when the necklace arrives.
I intend to return to FARTing as soon as I get the L'Occitane TSV on Sunday.
:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

I ordered the TSV and earrings at the same time and got the TSV today in Amethyst today,
it is gorgeous although the pearls are smaller than I expected.

Looking forward to hearing what you all think of them when they arrive. I ordered mine on cheque hold as I was waiting for a refund to hit my account which it did today (that's me being disciplined btw!!!) I hope they come before the strike if it happens but I doubt I'll be that lucky!

:hi:My amethyst necklace arrived yesterday. Would have reported on it then, but a bug laid me low.

Is beautiful and full of lustre - the TSV necklace, that is - and the lilac colour softens the darker shade of amethyst. Sat in bed, with my Honora around my neck, feeling much better. On his return from work, he who is never obeyed said that it was stunning. Hope that you all like the amethyst necklace as much as I do.

PS my black and white pearl by-pass ring arrived today. Another cool ring, Ralph.:happy::happy::happy:

Latest posts

Back