Honora TSV sunday the 18th of October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have three necklaces and two sets of earrings...all beautiful, flattering and lovely quality. The only thing I ever returned was the memory coil necklace...I loved it but it is quite round and my neck is more oval...wide front to back IYSWIM so the necklace didn't sit properly. I tried all ways to convince myself that it was okay but it wasn't :(

A lot of the reviews for that piece all said something pretty similar Sheila, which is a shame as there were quite a few colours I liked on that item & the idea in principle is a good one! :thinking2:

I do like Ralph's pearls and have a pistachio necklace, a silver and white pearl one, a black ringed pearl one and two pairs of the TSV earrings from last time. The pearls have a real lustre and seem good quality. I just can't quite get used to the multi-coloured options - I don't know why. Maybe they look a bit sweetie like. I think my favourites are the ones with silver and I love the grey pearls best. So not tempted this time.

I've ordered the gelato TSV. I've never bought ANY pearls before but these were so pretty I couldn't resist. Hope I like them.....

I decided to be strong and not buy the TSV.
I have 2 long, rope neclaces from last years TSV, they are nice pearls for the price I paid, but quite small and the robe is a bit kinky and doesn't hang straigth. I thought it would "hang out", but so far it hasn't stretched yet.
I have a Honora ring with a large plum/rose button pearl from last clicks and it is gorgeous, and ordered yesterday another last clicks necklace.

I decided to be strong and not buy the TSV.
I have 2 long, rope neclaces from last years TSV, they are nice pearls for the price I paid, but quite small and the robe is a bit kinky and doesn't hang straigth. I thought it would "hang out", but so far it hasn't stretched yet.
I have a Honora ring with a large plum/rose button pearl from last clicks and it is gorgeous, and ordered yesterday another last clicks necklace.

ohh that one i know Tia

Tia did you get the green coin pearl necklace? I had spotted that too, it looked lovely on the pics. Hope you love it!:flower:

Yes SS, I think there was only one in stock, and thanks to SCW I got it. It was still pricey at £55, reduced from £82, but the picture looked fab. I love coin pearls, they normally have a great lustre.

Yes SS, I think there was only one in stock, and thanks to SCW I got it. It was still pricey at £55, reduced from £82, but the picture looked fab. I love coin pearls, they normally have a great lustre.

I though it looked beautiful too, I was sorely tempted. Do let us know how it is IRL!

ohh so glad you got it Tia that mite seem pricey but the saving is good so do let us know what it is like when ya get it please

After dithering all day, I just ordered the TSV (Midnight option). Lovely colours and will go with so much in my wardrobe :) I was surprised to find it still in stock at this late stage though ...

After dithering all day, I just ordered the TSV (Midnight option). Lovely colours and will go with so much in my wardrobe :) I was surprised to find it still in stock at this late stage though ...

I think Claudia said they had sold 23,000 TSVs- but I might have got the figures wrong.

Hope you love it- I think the colours are stunning on the Midnight option.

Let us know when it arrives PAL. I am so going to regret not getting this!

I have been resisting the midnight option all day too....I've nearly weakened on a couple of occasions........only 20 minutes to go..........:nod:

Which colour option is tempting you perdy? I think the midnight is beautiful, especially with the matching earrings... But I have promised loveheart that I will be a good girl and f.a.r.t. :angel:

Twice now I've tried to put the Midnight option in my basket but it keeps coming up with the "Sorry, we can't process your order, etc" message so I've taken it as an omen that I don't really NEED it. Besides, I reckon our very own Belles can produce something just as beautiful.......!!!!!!!!!!

I just had a go and I get the same message BL. It really bothers me when that happens, as the only thing to do is to ring CS to order through them, so you miss out on quidco. Very annoying, especially as half an hour ago, in a moment of weakness, I had put the midnight option in my basket with no problems...:thinking2:

When you get that message ladies all you have to do is close down IE & then re open or else try another browser & hey presto!
I think it happens when you've already placed items into your shopping basket,doesn't matter whether or not you actually buy them.
Have been pondering all day,loving the Midnight version but resisted as I've bought so much lately.
As it didn't sell out,it'll probably be back on Intro price & hopefully,ez pays.

I just had a go and I get the same message BL. It really bothers me when that happens, as the only thing to do is to ring CS to order through them, so you miss out on quidco. Very annoying, especially as half an hour ago, in a moment of weakness, I had put the midnight option in my basket with no problems...:thinking2:

Really???? You kept quiet about that SS.. I am assuming you didn't buy anything, going by what you were telling me last night.:thinking2::thinking2:

Has anyone found out when the cherry pearl necklace will be appearing? Ralph/Honora has a show or two on the 24th, which is the Christmas launch. As they are red and the necklace was hinted as great for Christmas, dare we hope?

Latest posts

Back