Honora TSV sunday the 18th of October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That is what I said, but she refused to do it.
There was 1 still available online and she put it on hold, indeed a minute later it was gone....
Oh well, we will see what happens next week, if not, there will always be other honora necklaces lol

They had a coined pearl necklace on today Tia and they have a few other coin necklaces in stock

Hope you get what you want, it is so annoying when you receive the wrong item,
I got a preZerve bag instead of the BCC OPI item :mad:

Did anybody see the new harvest necklace with the cherry pearls in today's Honora shows. What did you think? I must admit I was tempted especially with 3 easy pays.

Yes thought it was lovely Trisha, but managed to resist as my stockpile of pearls is getting too big :blush:

Did anyone see Claire showing a green purse with the TSV? I think it was the TSV or the earrings to match well both of my items came in black leather pouches and not a green purse :confused: Did anyone get a green purse with these items?

Did anybody see the new harvest necklace with the cherry pearls in today's Honora shows. What did you think? I must admit I was tempted especially with 3 easy pays.

Yes I saw it Trisha.. It was not the colours I would go for myself, but it was beautiful, the cherry pearls especially.. The 3 easy pays are a big plus :sun:

My gelato TSV arrived on Thursday and it is so very pretty. I also ordered the 3 strand necklace in champagne whilst it was on EP. Gorgeous! I'm wishing I'd got the TSV in midnight in addition but that would have been a bit OTT wouldn't it?!

Yes thought it was lovely Trisha, but managed to resist as my stockpile of pearls is getting too big :blush:

Did anyone see Claire showing a green purse with the TSV? I think it was the TSV or the earrings to match well both of my items came in black leather pouches and not a green purse :confused: Did anyone get a green purse with these items?
My necklace came in the black pouch Bluebell.......I have a vague recollection of a green purse but can't remember which item tbh.:thinking2:

The tsv is divine though :)

Everything you buy lately seems to arrive in those horrid black bags, I much prefer those satin pouches, much more pearl friendly.

I haven't bought the TSV, but I remember that during the presentation, they showed it inside the horrible black pouch (I too dislike them) and I remember thinking that the pouch was barely large enough for the necklace and that it really wasn't the appropriate way to store such a lovely piece of jewellery. HTH :flower:

They actually showed the black pouch earlier on in the day and the silk purse and box later in the day. I'd presumed that they'd made a mistake on that earlier and it was coming in the boxed purse. They are obviously doing this to save £. TBH, fair enough at the price we were paying however if you are giving as a gift then the tacky black pouch does not make them look expensive at all!

Is anyone still waiting for theirs? It says on my account that it was shipped on 19/10, but I've not got it yet. I know there's a postal strike, but I'd have thought they'd be using alternative delivery services at this time?

Is anyone still waiting for theirs? It says on my account that it was shipped on 19/10, but I've not got it yet. I know there's a postal strike, but I'd have thought they'd be using alternative delivery services at this time?
I had an item sent out to me on the 18th and it was sent through Royal mail. Nevermind about the alternative delivery method that presenter boasted about last week... Hope your pearls will eventually turn up CK x

Latest posts

Back