Honora TSV sunday the 18th of October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not keen on button pearls fullstop generally but still tempted by the gelato necklace as the colours are just so lovely......like the midnight too actually......very pretty! :thinking2:

I know what you are saying, kitten. I looked at it as a piece of accessory, as opposed to a good strand of pearls (not that I am doubting its quality). It looks fantastic and rather more expensive for the price tag.

I know what you are saying, kitten. I looked at it as a piece of accessory, as opposed to a good strand of pearls (not that I am doubting its quality). It looks fantastic and rather more expensive for the price tag.

Well, that's what I was thinking WS, just as a standalone 'pretty necklace'? I don't think that's committing any sort of style faux pas, is it?
*runs off to buy ice-creamy coloured then one on strength of 'style guru friend's' wise words!* :giggle:

i prefer the classic knotted string or pearls too, not a huge fan of stringed buttons,but they look nice and value for money. I prefer it longer than the standard 18 inch length. Conclusion: I should not buy!
But: they look nice!!
Will I be a f.a.r.t or not...... I will let you all know later on

I am f a r t i n i g :) You can do it Tia and everyone else who is trying to resist :)

I have placed an order just yesterday for a signature mad4 necklace:BLING:...... got an honora last clicks yesterday too, so I should just keep away from the telly and clean up the study as I planned to do this morning (but i hear Ralphs voice in the background calling me lol)

The only other Honora item I've bought was a pair of earrings (the last TSV) for one of the DDs, she went for the teal option & loves them, wears them all the time!
Prepared to give their necklaces a go as I love the colours of the Midnight & the Gelato options & as I'm not a fan of button pearls, if I like these I shall probably like other things they do! (Twisted logic but having come up with a 'plan' am sticking to it! lol)

Well, I've done my bit to keep the lovely Ralph in a job! I was slightly torn between the Gelato and Midnight and finally went for the Gelato. I also liked the champagne 3 strand on EP but need to exercise some restraint given that several parcels will be arriving next week following BCC night, the LE TSV and now my little Gelato beauty! (and there's a L'Occitane TSV just around the corner).

The only other Honora item I've bought was a pair of earrings (the last TSV) for one of the DDs, she went for the teal option & loves them, wears them all the time!
Prepared to give their necklaces a go as I love the colours of the Midnight & the Gelato options & as I'm not a fan of button pearls, if I like these I shall probably like other things they do! (Twisted logic but having come up with a 'plan' am sticking to it! lol)

No matter what you buy from Honora, you will not be disappointed, kitten. I like the pieces with more silver (also MoP) or gold rather than purely pearls and these are the ones I tend to go for. But I have also bought expensive and inexpensive strands and they all look great. There is never a compromise on quality.

I agree

I'm amazed by these - they look fabulous - best TSV for a long long time! I've gone for amethyst and the midnight.
Do have to say what I noticed about the gelato one though...
on the one Claudia's wearing, the one on the model and the one on the sample pictures on the online item description the space between the chocolate ones isn't regular and therefore odd looking as the chocolate colour really stands out. That would really bother me as I'm a bit of a perfectionist ! Therefore I didn't order the gelato combination!
Anyone else notice this?

Hi :wave2:,
I thought the chocolate shade of pearls spoilt the gelato, as it was too dark. A paler pink, a pale blue or even a cream would have been more in keeping I feel. Just as well though or I would have bought that too. I went for the other two colours - Christmas presents.
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

I have a pistachio necklace and also a black one , both very nice and would like a teal one. Not too keen on the TSV (sigh of relief). I am luck enough to own a string of white salt water pearls with a diamond clasp, a 21st present from my lovely mum who gave it to me saying "You will be able to wear these all your life as they suit everyone". Well I am long past 21 and my mum is no longer here but she was so right about classic pearls. I had them valued recently for insurance purposes, sharp intake of breath as they are worth a lot, however, their emotional value is priceless.

I'll second what Watersiren has said kitten. You'll not be disappointed with Honora. I have quite a few pieces myself and have given several items as presents and they never fail to please. Trendy or timeless, Honora pearls are always right.

I went for the midnight necklace and earings at about 3am this morning... what can i say - they were calling to me... :nod:

I was pleasantly surprised by this TSV. It looks a lot nicer than the still photographs that SCW had found had led me to believe. I like all the colour prion and I think the value is excellent. I still prefer round pearls to rondelles, but if I were given any of the TSV as a present I would still be very happy. I'm not buying though. I got a bit overexcited on Jayne's site and mypure, and I still have 2 Kipling bags on cheque hold so I really need to try anf f.a.r.t. today...

I have three necklaces and two sets of earrings...all beautiful, flattering and lovely quality. The only thing I ever returned was the memory coil necklace...I loved it but it is quite round and my neck is more oval...wide front to back IYSWIM so the necklace didn't sit properly. I tried all ways to convince myself that it was okay but it wasn't :(

Latest posts

Back