Honora TSV sunday the 18th of October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Will be "farting" on this TSV as Santa's little helpers have hinted at pearls for me. I feel so stupid as I didn't realise Catherine had extensions at first:sleepy: I can be so doozy sometimes!:tongue2:
Anyone bid for the lunch with Ralph? If I missed the post, apologies. :hi:

OOOh! Yes, what was the final bid for lunch with the lovely Ralph. I had to go out just when they had a bid for £1000. Is that where it finished? I think the lunch was going to be at the Ivy. Lucky beggars!
I dont know what the total was by the end of the evening either. Seeing
Julia's fabulous assets so on display on such an important and emotional night sort of put me off! :thinking2:

Sorry may change my mind but I don't know if I've just seen Claudia showing the TSV on the bust and my first thoughts were could it be one of those sweetie necklaces ? :angel:

Priced under £25.00

:flower:

Honora CFW 7-8mm Rondel Pearl 45cm Necklace Sterling Silver
Today's Special Value Price £24.87
QVC Price £30.00
Item Number 695473
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95
Graceful pearls are given a modern dash of colour with this Honora's necklace. This must-have piece is made up of rondel cultured freshwater pearls (7mm - 8mm) which have slightly flattened edges so that they nestle closely together, creating an unbroken string of gems at your neckline. Choose this necklace in either Gelato - ice cream hues of champagne, raspberry, grey, kiwi and chocolate; Shades of Amethyst - violet and lilac; or Midnight - shades of pistachio, grey and teal. The necklace measures about 45cm (17.7") and has a silver shackle clasp.

Honora CFW 7-8mm Rondel Pearl 45cm Necklace Sterling Silver
Item Number: 695473
QVC Price £30.00
Today's Special Value Price £24.87
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95

Graceful pearls are given a modern dash of colour with this Honora's necklace. This must-have piece is made up of rondel cultured freshwater pearls (7mm - 8mm) which have slightly flattened edges so that they nestle closely together, creating an unbroken string of gems at your neckline. Choose this necklace in either Gelato - ice cream hues of champagne, raspberry, grey, kiwi and chocolate; Shades of Amethyst - violet and lilac; or Midnight - shades of pistachio, grey and teal. The necklace measures about 45cm (17.7") and has a silver shackle clasp.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.695473

I cant believe the price of the TSV, was expecting it to be a lot more.

Have ordered the matching earrings as well, wish they had done it as a set because the P&P for the earrings were more than the P&P for the TSV, would have saved on the P&P if they had been together
Just hope that they do match as one is shades of amethyst and one is shades of purple

I wonder if Ralph knows Natalie said on air during a jewellery show she's not really a fan of pearls.

:flower:

I think it will be ok WS, I was going to wait for another time to get the earrings but Ralph said if you want them to match get them now so I thought I better buy them at the same time.

I actually did not intend to buy them individually. But when I saw them together, I thought what a fantastic set for under £50. It looks much more expensive.

I cant believe the price of the TSV, was expecting it to be a lot more.

Have ordered the matching earrings as well, wish they had done it as a set because the P&P for the earrings were more than the P&P for the TSV, would have saved on the P&P if they had been together
Just hope that they do match as one is shades of amethyst and one is shades of purple

If a set, then those people who do not wear earings would have lost out. I suppose that QVC could have provided us with a choice - necklace only, or necklace and earrings.

I too have gone for the shades of amethyst necklace.:flower:

I'm amazed by these - they look fabulous - best TSV for a long long time! I've gone for amethyst and the midnight.
Do have to say what I noticed about the gelato one though...
on the one Claudia's wearing, the one on the model and the one on the sample pictures on the online item description the space between the chocolate ones isn't regular and therefore odd looking as the chocolate colour really stands out. That would really bother me as I'm a bit of a perfectionist ! Therefore I didn't order the gelato combination!
Anyone else notice this?

They are fantastic value and I love the Midnight combination. However, I'm sitting on my hands as I've been spending rather a lot recently, both on QVC and elsewhere. :cheeky:

I'm looking forward to hearing what you all think when they arrive.

They are fantastic value and I love the Midnight combination. However, I'm sitting on my hands as I've been spending rather a lot recently, both on QVC and elsewhere. :cheeky:

I'm looking forward to hearing what you all think when they arrive.

I love the purple version but resisting! How long I don't know. I love Honora pearls they are stunning IRL.

Can I guess where Calvin :D

Latest posts

Back