Honora TSV Email

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ditto, was looking for bright and vibrant colours. But did it stop me from ordering a set? :12:

I ordered a set too, last night. But on seeing them just now on tv I'm hoping the colours aren't as dreary as they looked on screen. Seemed all a bit washed out to me.

I woke up about quarter past midnight and ordered by 20 past, was tempted to order 2 sets but managed to resist, would have liked to see blue ones too and the email was a bit deceiving.

Mine have also been shipped :)

Ralph says he is going to bring PURPLE pearls next year - I cant wait :D

You're welcome...glad I was able to help. Nice choice too..I love graduated pearls.

Saw these this afternoon and really like them : http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.691254

I've just ordered this one. :eek: I was out at a GB parent's evening with my daughter and hoped it would have sold out by the time I came home, but it hadn't and I'm so weak willed. ;)

I'll have to develop some Ralph-avoiding strategies for his next visit in January. :lol:

I've just ordered this one. :eek: I was out at a GB parent's evening with my daughter and hoped it would have sold out by the time I came home, but it hadn't and I'm so weak willed. ;)

I'll have to develop some Ralph-avoiding strategies for his next visit in January. :lol:

I'm beginning to think that we have very similar taste in jewellery.....:1:

I've just ordered the same necklace as I think the colours are beautiful. I hope the pistachio and chocolate colour pearls match the tsv earrings. Hope you enjoy your necklace when it arrives.

I'm beginning to think that we have very similar taste in jewellery.....:1:

Great minds.....;)

I've just ordered the same necklace as I think the colours are beautiful. I hope the pistachio and chocolate colour pearls match the tsv earrings. Hope you enjoy your necklace when it arrives.

Yes, I hope the colours match too as I'm planning Christmas Day and Boxing Day looks and the earrings are an essential part! :D

Hope you enjoy yours icebubble and, did you order it perdita?

Now, how can we avoid Ralph when he's here again? :lol:

I loved them and even though I tried not to, ordered by the back of midnight !

Also got Item No. 691248 - looks gorgeous !

I can't wait for the purples, rose, etc. in the new year. (And more teal of course !!)

I caved in at the last minute too! Been trying to ignore them all day!
So much for will power!
Is a good deal and love Honora! :)

Mine came this morning and surprise surprise one of them is broken!:fuming Why the heck can't they just open the boxes and look in before they send them out? It is quite obvious that one of the white pearls is missing from it's post but instead they put me through all the rigmarole of the returns label and a trip to the P.O. to get my money back.............sometimes I just wish I never bothered with QVC at least in the shops you can see what you are getting. I am very disappointed!!

Mine came this morning and surprise surprise one of them is broken!:fuming Why the heck can't they just open the boxes and look in before they send them out? It is quite obvious that one of the white pearls is missing from it's post but instead they put me through all the rigmarole of the returns label and a trip to the P.O. to get my money back.............sometimes I just wish I never bothered with QVC at least in the shops you can see what you are getting. I am very disappointed!!

I've just logged on to say that my earrings have arrived today too. I'm so sorry that your set is faulty BJ :2: My set are ok (the pearls are all there at least) however, the silver posts on every set are tarnished :rolleyes: I'm pleased with them though despite that :)

I've just logged on to say that my earrings have arrived today too. I'm so sorry that your set is faulty BJ :2: My set are ok (the pearls are all there at least) however, the silver posts on every set are tarnished :rolleyes: I'm pleased with them though despite that :)

Thats the way my set of 7 studs came. Its so annoying.

Mine arrived today too, and don't look tarnished at all.

I'm very happy with them.

mine came this morning too, they are perfect. So perfect in fact, I've ordered another pair for a friends birthday. Wish i'd remembered about it at the time of the tsv!

Same here

Mine arrived today too, and don't look tarnished at all.

I'm very happy with them.

Hi Sue,
I am very happy with mine. The lustre is gorgeous and the colours are lovely - no tarnish on the silver bits either.

:1::1::1:

No excuse for them being tarnished. They should be perfect. If we saw them on a shop shelf like that we'd put them straight back. I have ordered a set for a relative. I will be well peed off if they are faulty.

Mine came today as well, and I just opened the box then shoved it in a drawer...
I think if I feel like that maybe I should send them back.
It's the colours. They're just so ordinairy and not all that different. I'm arguing with myself now as they were so reasonably priced and on Easy Pay too. Aaarrghh!:33:

The sensible half of me says 'how on earth can they produce seven pairs of pearl earrings at that price' the silly half of me thinks Ralph is gorgeous and so and so would love these for Christmas... so the silly half wins.

I will wait to see what these are like when they turn up. I know they have an extended MBG but the person I intend to give them to would say she loved whatever I gave her and would never want to put me to the trouble of sending something back. There will be lots of people like that.

Latest posts

Back