Honora Pearls TSV on 30th March

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snuffles - I'm half tempted by some of those, especially some of the vintage sets! ;)

As for the TSV, I'd have thought 4-50 quid would've been closer to the mark but for such low quality even that would be expensive!
Looks like Honora gathered up all their leftovers having been told by QVC 'Yeah, no matter, make 'em up into 10,000 necklaces, we'll flog 'em.....!' :11:

Snuffles - I'm half tempted by some of those, especially some of the vintage sets! ;)

As for the TSV, I'd have thought 4-50 quid would've been closer to the mark but for such low quality even that would be expensive!
Looks like Honora gathered up all their leftovers having been told by QVC 'Yeah, no matter, make 'em up into 10,000 necklaces, we'll flog 'em.....!' :11:

My daughter is 21 in May - she loves pearls and I was hoping there would be something today for her. She is quite petite and these would swamp her even if I thought they looked OK.

I bet she'd enjoy playing with some of the ones you found!!!

There is nothing inherently wrong with lower grade pearls & QVC actually do some very pretty bracelets etc. featuring cultured pearls in varying shapes & sizes but these are more fashion jewellery items & most are marketed with that in mind, which is fair enough!

What I object to is QVC promoting something along the lines of their current TSV as more of a fine jewellery item, which it blatantly isn't & anybody who has ever been lucky enough to handle (or even wear if you're really lucky!) a set of truly beautiful matched pearls will know that these are a world away from some of the QVC offerings!

One of the great things about pearls is that they come in a price range for almost everybody & I love the instant clarification that pearls give within their ranges (what you see really is what you get! lol) but QVC shouldn't be making out that some of these items are more than they are when anybody with half a brain cell can see exactly what they are!

Please forgive my awful memory but there's someone on this forum who's really into the Teal pearls but I can't remember who!! Anyway, just wondered if you saw the interchangeable ring that was on yesterday with the beautiful teal option? I just managed to get it before it sold out. Loved the teal bypass ring in teal too.

It's me!

Please forgive my awful memory but there's someone on this forum who's really into the Teal pearls but I can't remember who!! Anyway, just wondered if you saw the interchangeable ring that was on yesterday with the beautiful teal option? I just managed to get it before it sold out. Loved the teal bypass ring in teal too.

Hi Topaz,
It is me who loves the teal pearls. I have bought the bypass ring - which I now have in every colour! I also have the drop earrings, the 3 strand necklace and the set of 3 oval pearl bracelets in teal. They tone together really well and look lovely on a plain black or navy top. I am really happy with them.
I didn't go for the interchangeable ring, because I already had most of the colours in separate rings.
I am looking forward to today's Honora shows with Ralph. He is on at 1 p.m. with Claudia (who is a bit gushing for my taste) and at 9 p.m. with Pipa, who I really like.
Now that I have the teal set, I am looking forward to collecting the new scarlet pearls Ralph was talking about yesterday. Well, everyone is entitled to a hobby.....and mine is collecting and wearing sets of pearls from Honora.

:59::59::59:

Hi Topaz,
It is me who loves the teal pearls. I have bought the bypass ring - which I now have in every colour! I also have the drop earrings, the 3 strand necklace and the set of 3 oval pearl bracelets in teal. They tone together really well and look lovely on a plain black or navy top. I am really happy with them.
I didn't go for the interchangeable ring, because I already had most of the colours in separate rings.
I am looking forward to today's Honora shows with Ralph. He is on at 1 p.m. with Claudia (who is a bit gushing for my taste) and at 9 p.m. with Pipa, who I really like.
Now that I have the teal set, I am looking forward to collecting the new scarlet pearls Ralph was talking about yesterday. Well, everyone is entitled to a hobby.....and mine is collecting and wearing sets of pearls from Honora.

:59::59::59:

Hi Plint,

I bet you look gorgeous in all that teal! When you say you have the drop earrings, are those the ones with three pearl drops? I am desperate to get those, I keep checking the website but they're still out of stock (only available in champagne), I was hoping Ralph would bring them back this visit. Apart from the interchangeable ring I also ordered the teal set - necklace, earrings and bracelet - yesterday. A bit indulgent but I did hold back on the Elemis TSV so I could get pearls. Will keep checking for what's new in teal and I think the red will be stunning - hopefully!!

I am the other HUGE Honora fan ! I have the matching earrings, necklace, ring, and bracelets in teal. It's just such an unusual colour.

I am also looking forward to the new scarlet pearls which hopefully may be on in the May show. It will be interesting to see what the TSV will be that day.

Meanwhile I have ordered the set of 6 bracelets in the black/grey/white option. Think I'll need to sit on my hands during the 1 p.m. and 9 p.m. shows now though !!

Heard Ralph say that the May shows will be the 10th anniversary of Honora on QVC. Does anyone know when he's coming in May? Anniversary prices!!

Heard Ralph say that the May shows will be the 10th anniversary of Honora on QVC. Does anyone know when he's coming in May? Anniversary prices!!

Hmmm, a bit sceptical about anniversary prices
Shortly QVC will increase the regular price of the items thatey will show in May, and a the time of airing, the price will drop to anniversary prices, which is the actual price they are selling now.
They have been doing this very regularly, which is quite misleading imo.
It happened last year with Honora anniversary shows,I had my eye for ages on a bracelet, and was hoping to see anniverary price. Well, they just added £8 on the regular price and dropped to the rate as it was shown before
:HIT:

I am the other HUGE Honora fan ! I have the matching earrings, necklace, ring, and bracelets in teal. It's just such an unusual colour.

I am also looking forward to the new scarlet pearls which hopefully may be on in the May show. It will be interesting to see what the TSV will be that day.

Meanwhile I have ordered the set of 6 bracelets in the black/grey/white option. Think I'll need to sit on my hands during the 1 p.m. and 9 p.m. shows now though !!

Know the feeling! Do you have the three drop earrings?

That's correct

Hi Plint,

I bet you look gorgeous in all that teal! When you say you have the drop earrings, are those the ones with three pearl drops? I am desperate to get those, I keep checking the website but they're still out of stock (only available in champagne), I was hoping Ralph would bring them back this visit. Apart from the interchangeable ring I also ordered the teal set - necklace, earrings and bracelet - yesterday. A bit indulgent but I did hold back on the Elemis TSV so I could get pearls. Will keep checking for what's new in teal and I think the red will be stunning - hopefully!!

Hi Topaz,
They are the earrings I have. They are gorgeous. I bought the 3 row button pearl bracelet in the dark multi last night as well. I already have it in light multi, so I know how lovely it is.

:54::54::54:

Is there any chance of that happening?

Hi Sue,
I have the set of 6 rondel bracelets in all 4 colour options and they are all fabulous. I am sure you will like the black/grey/white option - very dramatic!
I bet your tonal necklace is on tonight - I am wavering, especially since I didn't buy the TSV.......

Let me know if you manage to sit on your hands tonight - I probably won't, as my credit card month changes over on the 1st, so I won't have to pay for things I buy tonight any time soon!
:54::54::54:

Know the feeling! Do you have the three drop earrings?

Yes Topaz, its the 3 drop earrings that I have. They are gorgeous, but then everything is from Honora !

Plint ........... I'll let you know if I buy anything tonight.

Hey Plint & Sue, as you love your teal pearls so much, check out the QVC.com website. They have some items I haven't seen on the UK website. I did a search for 'Honora Teal' and it threw them up. Shouldn't have done it.....now I want them!!

I was so good last night and didn't get anything else but I was tempted.

Now I'm looking forward to May as Ralph said he will be back 8th, 9th and 10th with "something special" for us.

Latest posts

Back