Honora Pearls TSV on 30th March

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sara G is on air just now and is wearing a long strand of quite large looking black or grey pearls and she has a bracelet to match on as well.

I thought Julia was wearing a bracelet during the Elemis launch too. They certainly know how to tease......:3:

The necklace looked ok on Ali Young and Claire last night - but it looked odd on Sara's small frame. I liked the look of the bracelet. I would not buy the necklace but I imagine it will be quite expensive - the pearls are quite big.

Honora 9-11.5mm CFW Ring Pearl Necklace
Item Number: 693779
QVC Price £139.00
Today's Special Value Price £116.00
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Bring a classic elegance to your look with this lustrous pearl necklace from Honora. Team it with an evening dress for timeless elegance, or else for bringing sophistication to your day look. It features a series of sumptuous freshwater pearls (9mm - 11mm) in a choice of classic White, chic Black or eye-catching Pistachio. You can also choose from two lengths: 45cm (17.7") or 55cm (21.7"). The colour, number, shape and size of pearls may vary. The price above is for the highest priced option. The price for your selection will shown in the shopping cart.

They have GOT to be kidding!!!!

I've stayed up to watch in case it was one of these fab £25 pearl strings...

almost had a spit my coffee over keyboard moment.

QVC you are saving me so much money at the moment.

Next stop Decleor TSV, which judging by the amount of Decleor in my bathroom cupboard at the moment, is unlikely to get bought by me.

Now that pearls are so cheap in the world of shopping channels, forking out £100+ for ring pearls just seems wrong

It's too expensive for me and even if I couls afford it I think when the pearls are this big they look like plastic beads from a distance. Anyone old enough to remember those 'popper' beads we used to make necklaces and bracelets with when we were kids?

I was watching something I had recorded so didn't switch on until 12.10am. Had one look and thought someone is having a laugh.:11:

Too expensive, no easy pay and too big. I wanted a simple string 20-22" around perhaps £50 and easy pay. As Mick Jagger said,"You don't always get what you want."

I liked the TSV, looking for a longer length, biggish pearl necklace. But I didn't like the colours, the price was out of my range and no easypay. I too would have thought about it if it was on easypay.
Call me cynical, you get what you pay for. The quality of a £20 string of pearls will be different from a £200 string. I heard a Tcaller going on about her necklace of 11mm pearls, just like the TSV she said, but she paid £180 for them. Will they be the same as the TSV? If Ralph is saying that pearl prices are at rock bottom now and will be going up, what hope do we have?

Last edited:
I like the TSV too but after just buying the purple tonal necklace I can't really go for this as well !

I just want the matching bracelets, earrings and ring to go with my necklace.

And somehow I really can't imagine it selling out so we can have some OTOs.

Guess I'll have to wait until the May shows.

Seems like a lot of money to me for ringed pearls (cheapest next to baroque pearls). I don't much like the uneven shapes to them either. I usually love Honora pearls, but I don't think this TSV is up to their usual standard. :sadsmilie:

Latest posts

Back