Holster footwear

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Oh dear, the guest presenter for this range is a "you know" girl. Every other word is "you know". (I suppose to be grateful for small mercies, its one up from "like" !)

This new shoe range is no good for me - they are all toe posts ! Just like every jewellery designers imagines all women have pierced ears, now we have sandal designers who think all women can wear toe posts. HELLO ? WE CAN'T !!!!!!!

Oh dear, the guest presenter for this range is a "you know" girl. Every other word is "you know". (I suppose to be grateful for small mercies, its one up from "like" !)

This new shoe range is no good for me - they are all toe posts ! Just like every jewellery designers imagines all women have pierced ears, now we have sandal designers who think all women can wear toe posts. HELLO ? WE CAN'T !!!!!!!

Totally agree - I hate them! Can't believe QVC are showing this range without a "no toe-post" option! Mind you, I don't NEED any more shoes so perhaps it's not a bad thing.......:wink:

There was something odd going on with the guest's hair. There was a big bit sticking out and up at the back. You would have thought someone might have told her before going on air. The sandals looked like plastic but the prices were pretty hefty for not much shoe.

CC

Just had a look on the QVC website at this range and I am amazed they've got them on sale at all as the ones that have been reviewed get awful ratings. The price for jelly sandals is just ridiculous I just don't know what the buyers are thinking of these days as the so called fashion products are going from bad to worse.

I can't see how they're it going to be sticky and sweaty. They were back in the 80s. Stuck to your feet in the heat.

I do think that the buyers have lost sight of the target audience/customers.
I would think that the majority of people who buy regularly from Q are in the 35/40 plus age range who don't want to look like "mutton dressed as lamb" when out shopping in Tesco and need sensible well fitting shoes not beach shoes with 3" wedges.
Just my opinion so sorry if they rock your boat or you are only in your 20's.

Hi, First time ever on this site be gentle with me:
I bought two pairs of these sandals one with ankle strap and one with slight heel and toe post. The sizing is odd I am a uk 4.5 to 5.5 depending on width I bought both in a size 6 as the advice given is to size up. The ones with the ankle strap were like flippers, the ones with the toe post slightly narrow. I gave the flippers to my grandaughter who has inherited her mothers feet. The toe post i kept and all but sleep in them they are so comfy and they look good on they seem to make my wide feet look narrower and they are vey sparkly. I read all the reviews on QVC before ordering mine from Secretsales, they were £12 for the flippers and £10 for the toe post no p&p and worth every penny.

Hi Pompei. I am in the minority on here in that I liked the look of the shoes and at 40 but look younger I wouldn't say I was mutton dressed as lamb just yet! I tend to wear very plain clothes and neutral make up so a little sparkle in shoes or jewellery works for me. I didn't buy any this time round though as they are a bit pricey on Q. I am another secretsales fan so will look out for them again.

Hi all thanks for the welcome, I have been checking through this site for a couple of year often having a good belly laugh at some of the comments. Like weathergirl, I tend to wear unfussy clothes but I do like my shoes. Just to clarify an earlier comment my daughter in law is disgustingly tall an slim and much loved, I have feet like miss piggy, so I am well jealous. There is a 40 year age difference between me and my granddaughter and she was about to buy off Secretsales the pair I gave her, so perhaps it not about age but about how you wear them.

Latest posts

Back