Heads Up for Charlie Bears Fans

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My mother managed to get Ross (to go with Joshua, Maximillian, Ryan and Joseph) - and he arrived this morning, he's bliddy gorgeous! So cute and fluffy. I'm after getting Imogen next - I've only got William so far, but he is my favourite anyway ;)

What willpower! I had every intention of buying nothing, just looking, but.....

I'm still waiting for Evie to arrive, from their previous show, and knowing my history with errant bears I didn't want them stockpiling in the Bermuda Triangle (or should that be BEARmuda Triangle) so thought it best to order them one at a time.

Waiting for one 'slowcoach' bear is bad enough ....... waiting for more than that would be traumatic. :54:

My mother managed to get Ross (to go with Joshua, Maximillian, Ryan and Joseph) - and he arrived this morning, he's bliddy gorgeous! So cute and fluffy. I'm after getting Imogen next - I've only got William so far, but he is my favourite anyway ;)

Max was my first Charlie Bear..he's such a cute little thing. :1:

Max was my first Charlie Bear..he's such a cute little thing. :1:

He is - so cute, with such a sad little look on his face that makes you melt:1: (yes, I know they're not real - but they just are so adorable!)

He is - so cute, with such a sad little look on his face that makes you melt:1: (yes, I know they're not real - but they just are so adorable!)

I agree.....he always looks so sad and vulnerable. I now have him sitting beside his new big brother, Diesel..now he's a bear who stands for no nonsense! :1:

I collected Evie from the depot this morning, so yet another of my bears has a tale to tell about life in a post office. But at least she and Slothy can compare notes. I just hope that's all they compare. ;)

And obviously I didn't mind going down to collect her but, as my son was in, the postman should have given him time to answer the door, but thereagain it wasn't my regular postie because he knows where to leave parcels if I'm out etc.

Does anyone know if Maximillian and Lily are still available to buy?

One of my Sister's had twins last month and it would be nice to get them bears with the same names.

Does anyone know if Maximillian and Lily are still available to buy?

One of my Sister's had twins last month and it would be nice to get them bears with the same names.

What a lovely idea. I'm afraid however that, as far as I know, both Maximillian and Lily have been retired now.

Here's a link to the Charlie Bears homepage : http://www.charliebears.com/

They have a list of stockists and you might be lucky. It's probably a case of searching and hoping though. Good luck!

What a lovely idea. I'm afraid however that, as far as I know, both Maximillian and Lily have been retired now.

Here's a link to the Charlie Bears homepage : http://www.charliebears.com/

They have a list of stockists and you might be lucky. It's probably a case of searching and hoping though. Good luck!

Thanks Perdita :daisy:

I've been working my way through the suppliers list for a couple of hours now, to no avail :(

I think I'll have a break now though - I'm starting to go crossed eyed :D

Thanks Perdita :daisy:

I've been working my way through the suppliers list for a couple of hours now, to no avail :(

I think I'll have a break now though - I'm starting to go crossed eyed :D

I know that feeling when you get an idea in your mind and you must find a supplier with what you are looking for. Hayley at Corfe Bears is really helpful and was a terrific help to me when I was trying to find Diesel. I've emailed her to see if she can come up with anything.

Phone the company I did this morning wanting a Lucas bear for my new grandson and I have just had a phone call and I will have it by the week-end
liz

I know that feeling when you get an idea in your mind and you must find a supplier with what you are looking for. Hayley at Corfe Bears is really helpful and was a terrific help to me when I was trying to find Diesel. I've emailed her to see if she can come up with anything.

That's really nice of you to do that Perdita, thank you :)

Phone the company I did this morning wanting a Lucas bear for my new grandson and I have just had a phone call and I will have it by the week-end
liz

Thanks justlizz - I e-mailed them yesterday but have not had a reply yet. I'll look up their number now though and give them a call :)

Kojak v Diesel

Kojak arrived today - he is one imposing bear!! I did as the poem said - took him out of the box, gave him a big hug and sat him next to SJ and Finlay, and they went very quiet. I was just wondering if anyone has both Kojak and Diesel and how they compare (size and personality wise). Kojak's the first bear I've ordered from QVC and the box is great, he didn't get squashed at all.
Must go, I think I hear squabbling from the sofa!!!!!

received Samara & Niamh today.

Niamh is cute, but I dont like Samara so I'm afraid she will be going back

I decided to order a Charlie Bear, and got the one called tiff toff he came today and he's gorgeous just came at the right time to cheer me up, I ordered big dave as well does annybody have him, he's not got here yet

Latest posts

Back