Heads Up for Charlie Bears Fans

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I decided to order a Charlie Bear, and got the one called tiff toff he came today and he's gorgeous just came at the right time to cheer me up, I ordered big dave as well does annybody have him, he's not got here yet

Oh wow, you got Big Dave. He's awesome, I don't have him but would love to know what he's like when he arrives. You do realise you now have to get Martha too - his girlfriend - you can't break up a couple!! Hope you're feeling better now Tiff Toff is cheering you up. I still have to pick my TT up from the sorting office. More upset on the sofa!!

Last edited:
Big Dave came today and he's ammazing, I've hid the biox in my computer room hubby never goes in there he will go loopy when he seems him, but he is just gorgeous, the bear not hubby.

Big Dave came today and he's ammazing, I've hid the biox in my computer room hubby never goes in there he will go loopy when he seems him, but he is just gorgeous, the bear not hubby.

Send hubby back to QVC in the box and keep Big Dave!!

Sorry to come onto this thread so late :$ I ordered Zoe from QVC at the last Charlie bears show. She arrived early last week and she's a wee cutie! I decided allmost instantly she needed a friend, and unfortunately for hubby found a stockist very locally. I've since added Phoebe and and Emma to collection and am now looking for a nice "boy bear". I can see an addiction coming along!

I have managed to get a Lucas bear for my new grandson Lucas I would like to thank Charle Bears for helping me find him I am just waiting for brass discs engraved with names for them shame they dont come with nice name tags
lizz

I have managed to get a Lucas bear for my new grandson Lucas I would like to thank Charle Bears for helping me find him I am just waiting for brass discs engraved with names for them shame they dont come with nice name tags
lizz

I was thinking something similar earlier, better tags (not cardy ones) or even the name embroidered into the label on the back would be a nice touch:3:

Latest posts

Back