Heads Up for Charlie Bears Fans

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Head Up for Charlie Bears Fans

Being completely blonde here, what goodie bag? And which bear did you get in it?

It was the goodie bag I got when I went to the Silver Event, one of the items inside was a little teddy bear wearing a QVC T shirt!!

Bears in Boxes?

Did I hear Will right on Saturday's show when he said that all the bears come with a bag and in a box? I seem to remember he said something about how difficult it was to wrap bears, so they come in boxes. However, the two I've ordered have come in padded bags, not boxes. I actually recorded the show in case I missed it so will have to double check but I would be interested to hear if anyone else has received a bear in a box.

Did I hear Will right on Saturday's show when he said that all the bears come with a bag and in a box? I seem to remember he said something about how difficult it was to wrap bears, so they come in boxes. However, the two I've ordered have come in padded bags, not boxes. I actually recorded the show in case I missed it so will have to double check but I would be interested to hear if anyone else has received a bear in a box.

Yes Topaz the last one I received from QVC was in a small brown box with charlie bears logo on the side bear came with as usual charlie bears tote bag
aswell - hope this helps:)

The ones I've got from QVC have come in boxes. Slothy came in a padded bag, as did Diesel, but they were from other shops.

And the little goodie bag bear sounds cute. :)

Ross arrived today, he is absolutely gorgeous and he is sitting on my lap at the moment.

I'm glad he arrived safely and has settled in. Needless to say, I'm still waiting for Evie. Hope it's not another Slothy palaver. :33: (Mind you, it's not snowing so that's progress! :) )

How do I get in touch with Charlie Bears?

I missed this mornings show - did anyone catch whether they gave out an email for Charlotte and Will? I know thy encourage people to get in touch, does anyone know how? I can see only an email for sales on their website.
Thanks!

I did succumb to Erin and Gracie bears today. I knew I would.

Hi all, I have just found this forum after watching Charlie Bears on QVC, so I am new here.

Nicky-j, they didn`t give out an email for Charlie Bears, but you can contact them via their phone number or the sales email on their website.

Hope this helps

I missed this mornings show - did anyone catch whether they gave out an email for Charlotte and Will? I know thy encourage people to get in touch, does anyone know how? I can see only an email for sales on their website.
Thanks!

I did succumb to Erin and Gracie bears today. I knew I would.

sorry about the typos (hanging my head in shame) - I was painting my nails at the same time!

Hi, I have just found this forum after watching Charlie Bears this morning, so I am new here.
Charlie bears can be contacted via their website on the phone number or via their sales email.
Hope this helps.

Heads up for Charlie Bears Fans

So who got who today? I went a bit mad & ordered Kojak & Tiff Toff - could resist his smile!

Do you think that just maybe Finlay and Freya were an item back in the Bear Hug? He got really excited when she came on the screen and they do look really suited. Unfortunately I missed out on ordering her. Quiet Finlay ..........

Last edited:
Heads up for Charlie Bears Fans

Hi, I have just found this forum after watching Charlie Bears this morning, so I am new here.
Charlie bears can be contacted via their website on the phone number or via their sales email.
Hope this helps.

Welcome Michelle, it's fun here!

So who got who today? I went a bit mad & ordered Kojak & Tiff Toff - could resist his smile!

Do you think that just maybe Finlay and Freya were an item back in the Bear Hug? He got really excited when she came on the screen and they do look really suited. Unfortunately I missed out on ordering her. Quiet Finlay ..........

I aready have Kojak Topaz....he's lovely and cuddly!
I missed the show today bah..but I want Evie bear for my lovely Evie daughter!

Latest posts

Back