happy anniversary alison young

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

.I also liked Laura the girl who did Decleor. Can I hope that she is taking over from FB.

Found this on Fiona's facebook page "Fiona Brackenbury
Don't forget QVC tomorrow Decleor is on Alison's anniversary show between 3 & 5pm. It won't be me unfortunately as I am in France working with the international team (here I am with Miss America sampling the red wine rich anti oxidants) Laura will be going on instead of me as I am here in France till Friday. Enjoy aurevior x"

Happy anniversary to Alison, when she gets a bit hyper I just press the mute button. When I saw Emma Hardie on the loose I said thank gawd for AY.

I've been away from my PC for a couple of days but I did see AY showing the BE Girlfriend collection and my ears pricked up when I heard her state quite clearly "Everything in this kit is full size part from the Buxom Lip Gloss.".

Well actually Alison that's a lie as the Mineral Veil size is 1.5g and the full size Mineral Veil is 8g or 9g!!! I do think the kit is expensive for what it is and the fact that there's no foundation included.. Rant over!!!

Latest posts

Back