ha bl00dy ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She reminds me of washing that you have left out overnight in the middle of winter by mistake, and when you bring it in the the following morning it is totally stiff and lifeless:giggle: I AM NOT A FOOL YOU STUPID WOMAN, PLEASE STOP TREATING ME LIKE ONE:angry:

Just admit that you have had something done to make you look like you do (idiot QVC for going along with this sham:sleepy:).................................Actually I don't think I would buy your stuff, the reason being I don't want a face like a smacked arse:bandit:

Can't remember which of you came up with the following on a previous thread but it is my all time favourite shopping telly pronouncement!

"Lulu makes Joan Rivers look like a natural beauty"

Please take more applause :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Can't remember which of you came up with the following on a previous thread but it is my all time favourite shopping telly pronouncement!

"Lulu makes Joan Rivers look like a natural beauty"

Please take more applause :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

PLUS Joannie has got a big personality and is very entertaining !

Oh Jeez!! Shes now on It Takes Two. Lots of close ups. Much closer than QVC do & no soft lighting.Very wrinkled around the eyes so doesn't say much for her eye cream.:doh:

Her skin reminds me of crepe paper actually. Same look as Felicity Kendall & she denies she has had any work done as well.

Last edited:
Oh Jeez!! Shes now on It Takes Two. Lots of close ups. Much closer than QVC do & no soft lighting.Very wrinkled around the eyes so doesn't say much for her eye cream.:doh:

Her skin reminds me of crepe paper actually. Same look as Felicity Kendall & she denies she has had any work done as well.

My very words when watching ITT Lilian! Looked very shiny and stretched to me - not a good look really! Felicity K...well, my God I think she's about my age and I hope to God my neck doesn't look like that when I'm not examining it in the mirror!!!:mysmilie_466:

Felicity K...well, my God I think she's about my age and I hope to God my neck doesn't look like that when I'm not examining it in the mirror!!!:mysmilie_466:

And her arms are just awful.
But at least she isn't trying to flog creams.

Latest posts

Back